Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Screw NFL.com

43 posts in this topic

Posted

OL sucked but when Newton did have time, he was very inaccurate.

If you had time....would you trust that OL and actually feel like you did? I wonder how much that plays into anything....I mean I am sure he can't have any confidence in them to protect him even when he has it

Posted

Ain't nobody fuging with my

hits, hits, hits, hits, hits

Ain't nobody fresher than my muthafugin

As I look around, they don't do it like my

And all these bad bitches, man, they want the (hits)

Posted

The offense is way too conservative. Shula needs to open things up, considerably.

Posted

LaFell and Olsen had two key drops as well.

WR's had key drops. Cam missrired on a few passes that should have been made...but the OL is at primary fault as they were horrible.

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't see anything negative about the article at all. Everything was on point.

Posted

The good thing that can come out of this is more attention is going to be paid to the offense in the draft.

Posted

Objective Journalism is a dead art, and NFL.com is a cesspool of ignorance and trolls.

Posted

One thing is for certain, G-Man is drafting nothing but linemen and wideouts in 2014.

13-19 is NOT inaccurate (a case could be made for 14-19). I swear, I have to call some of y'all judgement into question. Cam, perhaps, had his best preseason game as a passer since he was drafted.

Posted

One thing is for certain, G-Man is drafting nothing but linemen and wideouts in 2014.

13-19 is NOT inaccurate (a case could be made for 14-19). I swear, I have to call some of y'all judgement into question. Cam, perhaps, had his best preseason game as a passer since he was drafted.

13-19 is over 68%. That's not too bad considering:

1. Horrible oline play.

2. Literally no run game outside of a couple of scrambles by Cam.

3. Very few offensive possessions due to defensive scores.

Cam did miss a couple of throws, but looked like a few with Olsen were due to them not being on the same page. After watching the replay, I think he played fairly well. Some of his throws were really impressive. Plus the drops were third down plays that would have moved the chains. Gettis needs more time with Cam. He throws the ball with more velocity than 90% of the QBs in the NFL. Anything 30 yards or less from Cam gets to you in a hurry.

1 person likes this

Posted

You in denial or something?

It's not that I don't agree our offense was bad, I just don't think NFL should be saying "hey look how bad cam newton is doing this season" Anyone should realize we had a limited number of drives and had a few key drops.

It's okay feldman, I don't expect you to understand.

Posted

I'm just going to chalk it up to preseason play calling. Shula and Cam did day they were still using Chuds play book (which is on paper so it didn't disappear) . I think the major difference will be the play calling in certain situations. Maybe Shula will help us out when we are holding a lead because he is by nature, more conservative. It is play calling and we saw two dive plays by Dwill. Regular season that will be Cam on a read with Tolbert or just Tolbert. Everyone knows that except for these reporters.

Cam will be fine, the offense will be fine. The thing everyone should pay attention to, 1 turnover! 1, and that is what will win us games folks.