Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Sweet mother of god, Kugbila is practicing today

Montsta    15,185

yea i was impressed. I think SCP doesn't like this guy at all.

Kug might be thrown into the fire. But i was watching the lions/patriots game. we need to pick up one of their guard cuts.

I don't think it's a matter of SCP not liking him. It's just that SCP has had his heart broken so many times that now he has his guard up

• Pie 1

TheRumGone    14,285

I don't think it's a matter of SCP not liking him. It's just that SCP has had his heart broken so many times that now he has his guard up

pun intended

• Pie 1

RelaxImaPro    5,384

Huh?

Some of his college games.  Rayzor (I think) posted some games of his here a couple of months back and provided a breakdown of what he saw in him.

• Pie 2

sanjay_rajput    1,992

Some of his college games. Rayzor (I think) posted some games of his here a couple of months back and provided a breakdown of what he saw in him.

rayzor    10,306

Huh?

on youtube.

there was a thread that had links to several of them but i watched a whole lot more while i was trying to get tired one night.

they weren't kugbila highlights, btw, but it was highlights and lowlights of his team's games. i just focused on him and there was quite a bit to watch. gave a pretty good indication of what he was doing