Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Sweet mother of god, Kugbila is practicing today

87 posts in this topic

Hell its not like we can get any worse, Kug is the most athletic out of all the interior linemen. It would be great if he could step right in and at least be serviceable.

I just read on twitter that RR will wait until after the Steelers game to determine if they need to bring in any lineman. If this is the case then he must be blind in one eye and can't see out the other. There is no fricken way that he can think that he can go into the season with what he has. What is the last preseason game gonna show him that the three previous haven't? I have a lot of faith in DG and I doubt he would let RR screw the pooch like this.

1 person likes this

I just read on twitter that RR will wait until after the Steelers game to determine if they need to bring in any lineman. If this is the case then he must be blind in one eye and can't see out the other. There is no fricken way that he can think that he can go into the season with what he has. What is the last preseason game gonna show him that the three previous haven't? I have a lot of faith in DG and I doubt he would let RR screw the pooch like this.

There won't be many if any good players available until the 31st regardless. I'm sure if someone of value is released for the first round of cuts they will be aware.

I just read on twitter that RR will wait until after the Steelers game to determine if they need to bring in any lineman.

lol

He is only saying that so the current guys are ultra motivated.

There is no way we aren't bringing in linemen.

3 people like this

lol

Exactly. He's trying to light a fire under their asses and see who steps up to the plate for depth.

lol

Gotta agree....there HAS to be an OL or two being brought in.

There may be a few decent O-linemen released. But not nearly enough to go around. There are more teams needing help than linemen being cut. We will have to get extremely lucky to get ANY help from cuts.

We have to hope that Kugzilla is ready to get his feet wet. Mental reps and a few practices are going to have to be enough to get him up to speed. If he knows the playbook, got his reps in, and has the mental edge needed, he may just be better than Williams. He is a beast of a man. Maybe that will be enough.

The cynical among you will say no, this ain't gonna work. The rest of us will say, hey, maybe this kid is for real. Some kids do come into the league ready to perform. Hopefully, Kugzilla is one of those.

There may be a few decent O-linemen released. But not nearly enough to go around. There are more teams needing help than linemen being cut. We will have to get extremely lucky to get ANY help from cuts.

We have to hope that Kugzilla is ready to get his feet wet. Mental reps and a few practices are going to have to be enough to get him up to speed. If he knows the playbook, got his reps in, and has the mental edge needed, he may just be better than Williams. He is a beast of a man. Maybe that will be enough.

The cynical among you will say no, this ain't gonna work. The rest of us will say, hey, maybe this kid is for real. Some kids do come into the league ready to perform. Hopefully, Kugzilla is one of those.

what would you say the percentages are on this?

1 person likes this

what would you say the percentages are on this?

49105main_popcorn.jpg

1 person likes this

Gotta agree....there HAS to be an OL or two being brought in.

Hoping for the two.

Frankly, I think there are players out there who will be cut who would be better here than Bell and Williams.   I would be willing to take the chance--

I think RT is going to be the priority.