Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:48 PM
* Rivera has a great defensive mind
* Clark Kent, on 23 August 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:
Did their Rookie DT's play good? I am a big fan of their draft, but i wasn't expecting Star and Short to dominate right off the bat. Especially against the Ravens O line. I haven't got to see the game. I was out here directing traffic for Madison Central v Brandon football game. Your from the Sip so you know who that is. Brandon ranked #1 in the state right now.
Shoot yeah. Man, those boys were dominating. It was scary. Made me very glad they took Cam instead of Darius.
* Yeah, to me they have the best DE combo in the NFC. Next year or maybe two years from now they could have the best D line in the NFC. Freaking legit they got Star and then Short. They compliment each other so well.
* Their defensive line was the key to his success. They disrupted Flacco's rhythm. In my humble opinion, Spoon could have put up those stats without too much trouble if he was a Panther( a sight I never want to see).
* Dline is the reason for Kuechly to do what he did against the Ravens. Star and Short were destroying the middle of their Oline. Each with 1 sack and 3 TFL. Even when double teamed, Star still held them up.
Basically the DTs allowed Kuechly to run free. Every great MLB out there or has ever been out there, has had help from their Dline in freeing them up. Kuechly was a tackling machine with an eye for the ball last season with zero support in the middle of the line, if the DTs hold up, there could be a defensive player of the year award somewhere in Kuechly's future, down the road.
* The Panties front seven is sick. They punked us last year before the additions on the DLine. We better bring our lunch pail when we play em.
* AJ Klein may become really good... he and Kuechly = ouch