Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam and his accuracy issues.

169 posts in this topic

Posted

n/m

Posted

He's missed at least 5 wide open receivers this preseason, some of them simple throws.

Its concerning. He needs to be nailing these throws in his 3rd season...hopefully he comes out of it like his rookie year preseason

List those throws please

Posted

I hate to sound like a broken record but we really should wait until the regular season until we make any true critiques about play calling.

6 people like this

Posted

He's missed at least 5 wide open receivers this preseason, some of them simple throws.

That's complete bullshit. First of all it's predicated on any of our WRs besides Smith actually getting wide open, so you know it's crap right off the bat.

2 people like this

Posted

YES HE DOES! Don't blame the protection even though it sucks. It has nothing to do with him missing wide open receivers and sailing passes constantly from game to game.

Pretty humorous seeing Huddlers bashing Russell Wilson for his accuracy after 3 quarters of a preseason game, but are in denial that Cam has issues. If Cam was a rookie, I wouldn't be stressing about it, but this is Cam' s third season. I have not seen any improvements.

Posted

cam is never going to be a high completion percentage guy. his best attribute is his deep ball and intermediate throws. he tends to lose accuracy on the touch throws and the short throws. 

With this years o-line, i would have him in shotgun more often. he is better from the shotgun anyway. 

Posted

I would argue bears

Um Jay Cutler is the epitome of inaccurate and or inconsistent.

Posted

Cam rookie year.. Everybody cried preseason about accuracy... First game broke the passing record...

We just don't pull the plays out this early.. And Can waits till the season to turn it on. Its either one or both.

1 person likes this

Posted

The real problem is Shula's lack of vertical play calling.

Shula isn't the one sailing passes and missing open receivers.

Posted

I really believe this has a big deal to why we don't see Cam throw the slant or an easy fade route in the endzone to 89.

The slant and fade route were two deadliest route we used to ran with 89 when Jake was here. I'm smh why we can't do this now.

Posted

Jets, Jags, Bears, Cards, Titans fans say hello.

Jets - Mark Sanchez: Went to back to back AFC Championship games his first two years in the league.

Jags - Blaine Gabbert: Who other than idiot draft guru's on ESPN had him pegged as anything but a project at best?

Bears - Jay Cutler: Up and down QB, yes inconsistent, but has had success.

Cardinals: They haven't been poo since Kurt Warner left. Stop stock piling awful quarterbacks.

Titans: Who gives a poo?

Posted

YES HE DOES! Don't blame the protection even though it sucks. It has nothing to do with him missing wide open receivers and sailing passes constantly from game to game.

Pretty humorous seeing Huddlers bashing Russell Wilson for his accuracy after 3 quarters of a preseason game, but are in denial that Cam has issues. If Cam was a rookie, I wouldn't be stressing about it, but this is Cam' s third season. I have not seen any improvements.

Zero touchdowns and two interceptions is Chuck's idea of "great accuracy".

Yet he strolls around here typing in all caps with exclamation points that Cam isn't accurate.