Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam and his accuracy issues.

169 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That's complete bullshit. First of all it's predicated on any of our WRs besides Smith actually getting wide open, so you know it's crap right off the bat.

This behavior of 'should we be worried' is quite contagious. Apparently, something is wrong with Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick, Big Ben, Matt Ryan, etc because of sailing passes and missed opportunities.

Posted · Report post

Zero touchdowns and two interceptions is Chuck's idea of "great accuracy".

Yet he strolls around here typing in all caps with exclamation points that Cam isn't accurate.

I had this convo with you already. You already managed to locked two threads in a day. Please don't make it three.

Keep denying. That's what you're best at anyway.

Posted · Report post

This behavior of 'should we be worried' is quite contagious. Apparently, something is wrong with Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick, Big Ben, Matt Ryan, etc because of sailing passes and missed opportunities.

But, I don't see them sailing passes. Failed.

Posted · Report post

Why is this topic being brought up again? Even Qbs that have taken their team to the playoffs and have wons superbowls still have accuracy issues. This fanbase is really blowing cam's issues out of the water.

Posted · Report post

I had this convo with you already. You already managed to locked two threads in a day. Please don't make it three.

Keep denying. That's what you're best at anyway.

Figured you would dodge that.

Posted · Report post

But, I don't see them sailing passes. Failed.

Maybe because YOU FAIL?

Posted · Report post

Maybe because YOU FAIL?

#Cherry

Posted · Report post

Zero touchdowns and two interceptions is Chuck's idea of "great accuracy".

Yet he strolls around here typing in all caps with exclamation points that Cam isn't accurate.

Agreed it's mindboggling how someone who watched russell wilson yesterday can say he played great or even decently. He played horribly with no touchdown scores. 

Posted · Report post

#Cherry

I thought so.

Posted · Report post

Also will add that Cam is very accurate, even with pressure when he steps up in the pocket. The Ravens did a good job of getting interior push which at times forces Cam to throw flat footed or off his back foot. All QBs will struggle with accuracy when that happens.

As a matter of fact Cam is so strong he can get away with doing that more than most other QBs in the league.

The two things I really would like to see Cam improve on is making quicker decisions and sliding left or right inside the pocket. Both of those things will come as he gets more experience.

People should also realize that even though this will be his third season he is still a little green.
7 people like this

Posted · Report post

James Dator had a great article on Cams passing and why NOT to be concerned. It made sense to me.

Posted · Report post

Agreed it's mindboggling how someone who watched russell wilson yesterday can say he played great or even decently. He played horribly with no touchdown scores.

Yea bc you read the stat line. You clearly didn't see the first drive.

#BIASED