Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Cam and his accuracy issues.

Best Answer teeray, 25 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

Also will add that Cam is very accurate, even with pressure when he steps up in the pocket. The Ravens did a good job of getting interior push which at times forces Cam to throw flat footed or off his back foot. All QBs will struggle with accuracy when that happens.

As a matter of fact Cam is so strong he can get away with doing that more than most other QBs in the league.

The two things I really would like to see Cam improve on is making quicker decisions and sliding left or right inside the pocket. Both of those things will come as he gets more experience.

People should also realize that even though this will be his third season he is still a little green. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#166 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:50 AM

All Thea guys on here are tall lol. I'm 6'3 and 225 so I'm not big enough. But y'all need to go to training camp next year haha. Couldn't be worse than what we got now ;)

#167 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,914 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:56 AM

All Thea guys on here are tall lol. I'm 6'3 and 225 so I'm not big enough. But y'all need to go to training camp next year haha. Couldn't be worse than what we got now ;)

I'll coach :lol:

#168 Coug Girl

Coug Girl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

I will just say this, it's a team sport and everything is interlocked with each other and one problem can be the source of another. Our entire offense could improve which includes Cam, as well as, many others. But, even if Cam is accurate it won't matter if he has no time to throw the ball or no one who can hold onto it. We focused a lot this past draft on our defense, which now looks good. I will be worried about Cam, after we use draft picks to improve the offense and he still doesn't perform.

#169 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

I will just say this, it's a team sport and everything is interlocked with each other and one problem can be the source of another. Our entire offense could improve which includes Cam, as well as, many others. But, even if Cam is accurate it won't matter if he has no time to throw the ball or no one who can hold onto it. We focused a lot this past draft on our defense, which now looks good. I will be worried about Cam, after we use draft picks to improve the offense and he still doesn't perform.

Well stated, nice salient first post Coug Girl!!  :thumbsu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com