Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Chico needs to grow a damn backbone and straighten Cam up.

43 posts in this topic

I love Cam but I was pretty sicked seeing Cam doing the 1st down thingy after running for like two 1st downs vs the Ravens. This kid needs to really quit these craps now. Just focus on the damn game like LUKE!

I really cannot differentiate you from SuperJ at this point. You need to tone it down, seriously.

1 person likes this

I really can't stop laughing this can't be serious thought

I really cannot differentiate you from SuperJ at this point. You need to tone it down, seriously.

Funny. I really cannot differentiate you from Prom and the monkey I just kicked earlier too.

superjthegreat this is an excellent thread and i laud your exuberance and forthrightness!

/fug off

fify..  yw..

superj's warm up routine before a big thread..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSVTq2Y7ieY

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Topics

• lol like funchess needs to worry about celebrating
    • Ross for me. Davis is good, but the same way Ross' previous injuries give people pause, so should Davis' competition. You can only play who's on your schedule, but Davis played against inferior talent and, for the most part, got shutdown against good schools (Wisconsin, OSU). He did dominate the other schools so I'm not saying he won't be a good pro. I just think this T.O. talk and saying he's going to beast out could be premature.  Davis last game he was shut down by Wisconsin and then, due to injury, hasn't run at the combine or his pro day. For me, that's a little risky too at #8.  I wouldn't take Ross at 8, but what we need based off of our roster is a player of Ross' abilities and strengths, IMO. I wouldn't be mad with Davis, but I prefer Ross and would not want either at #8.
    • In kindergarten we had weekly job theme where you could play pretend and be a worker or a customer. One week they had a salon type deal going on. My parents never instilled any sort of gender identity within me, so I went and got my hair did. I didn't know I was a boy and wasn't supposed to do that. The girls didn't think it was weird either.. Never turned gay or tranny.     My hair looked fuging luxurious too, btw.