Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chico needs to grow a damn backbone and straighten Cam up.

43 posts in this topic

Posted

everyone don't be mean

all threads are created equal and we should be nice and respectful. this is football not tea time with mary

Posted

Nothing makes me happier than to know that these things annoy stupid people. Keep doing your thing, Cam, maybe you'll give a few idiots an aneurysm or two!

1 person likes this

Posted

You know who has more TDs in his first two seasons than Cam Newton? Dan fuging Marino. That's it. Not Brady, Not Brees, Not Manning, Not Young, Not Montana, Not Bradshaw, Not Rodgers, Not Aikman. For god sakes have some damn respect.

Haha really. Yes this is true but I can name alot of guys who have more wins too. It goes both ways. But of course that is a overall great feat and stat

Posted

All this airplane poo Cam? Its got to go if ya not gonna play like a superstar to get good attention, stop it. Point, blank, period. As for you Rivera, I am disgusted, literally sick to my stomach that you are not only richer than me. But you still have a job. Not showing any progress. You sneak diss Cam and don't say poo to him in the locker room or on the sideline. Be about your poo Rivera. We damn near could've have Chip Kelly. And do my a favor when you go down 1-7 this year. Leave, don't try these bullshit end of the season runs.

It's a pre game thing as players are walking out. You sir, need to stop sipping the open up the play book in preseason kool aid and realize the relatively inaccurate throws are for various reasons, namely game planning and no strategic changes to defense. Cam can do his airplane because the team likes it, Ron likes it, everyone likes it, 'cept you.

It's the DEVIL!

-momma

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the 1st down point. Hope he does it a lot

Posted

More b****ing and moaning. Im assuming this is a unhappy female. Women never satisfied. This is getting old There's 31 other teams to like. So why waste time and bash this organzition. In this world everything nevers going to be your way, some things you are not going to always going to agree with. Be positive you haven't even given this year a chance yet

Posted

Haha really. Yes this is true but I can name alot of guys who have more wins too. It goes both ways. But of course that is a overall great feat and stat

You realize that offense is only 1/3rd of the equation in winning a football game right? If defense and special teams played nearly as good as Cam, do you really think you would have an argument?

And don't even get us started on how bad the coaching is/has been.

Posted

H*ll I'm still high off of Thursday night performance from the defense to be even think about cam.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wins are a team stat, touchdowns are an individual stat because the qb has the most control over it.

A Qb could go 8 of 30 with two picks and still win a game because of great defense. Does that make sense to you to compare team wins as individual stats? 

3 people like this

Posted

Delhomme went like 7 for 27 with 4 picks vs. the Raiders and won.

Newton goes 15 for 27 with 230 yards, 3 TDs 0 interceptions and lost to the Chiefs.

Clearly Delhomme is better.

/ESPN viewer logic

6 people like this

Posted

Wins are a team stat, touchdowns are an individual stat because the qb has the most control over it.

A Qb could go 8 of 30 with two picks and still win a game because of great defense. Does that make sense to you to compare team wins as individual stats? 

Absolutely.

Example? Last year the Falcons managed to beat the Cardinals 23-19 despite Matt Ryan throwing for 300 yards with 0 touchdowns and 5 (yes that's five) interceptions. With one lone fumble return for a touchdown from their defense.

1 person likes this

Posted

Delhomme went like 7 for 27 with 4 picks vs. the Raiders and won.

Newton goes 15 for 27 with 230 yards, 3 TDs 0 interceptions and lost to the Chiefs.

Clearly Delhomme is better.

/ESPN viewer logic

That game. . .I distinctly remember one snap where the Cheifs were about to send the house, and Cam recognized it and audibles LaFell into a seam go route, took the snap, waited until the last possible second and threw an absolutely perfect pass right into LaFell's breadbasket thirty yards downfield. . .and he dropped what would have been a sure TD. Still mad about that game.

1 person likes this