Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm glad we drafted Short in the 2nd round

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Instead of this guy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/26/darick-rogers-among-five-bills-cuts/

Da’Rick Rogers didn’t get drafted, but he did sign with the Bills after the draft and those intrigued parties gave him a good chance of nabbing a roster spot with a team short on receivers behind Stevie Johnson. That didn’t wind up happening, though, as Rogers failed to distinguish himself as anything other than a target for criticism for coaches on his way to not taking a snap in the third preseason game.

Posted

Plenty of armchair GMs on this board wanted him and cursed DG for picking KK.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was re-watching the Raven's game last night, and came away extremely impressed with Short.

He is lightening quick to the QB or RB when he gets off his blocks. This guy has serious potential.

7 people like this

Posted

#Gettleman

Wish we brought him in when we fired Fox. Imagine what our roster would be like..

3 people like this

Posted

#Gettleman

Wish we brought him in when we fired Fox. Imagine what our roster would be like..

Meh, who knows if he would've had the same conviction as Hurney did on Cam and Luke? I'll give up some roster depth for the two cornerstones of our franchise...

2 people like this

Posted

Twenty dollar skills, ten cent brain. . .

Posted

Our defensive line will be monstrous. Two top 10 DE's, a future corner stone NT in Star and hopefully a premier pass rushing DT in Short. Keuchly will be happy for years.

Posted

#Gettleman

#brightfutureisbright

Posted

How can someone be anything other than ecstatic about drafting the best pass rushing DT in the draft in the 2nd round?!? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Technically, we didn't fire fox. We just let him steer the team into irrelevancy until his contract ran out while JR was too busy prioritizing lockout leverage over fielding a competitive team

ouch

depressingly accurate... and i am a JR guy.

Posted

lol

Remember this next April please when people start bitching.

2 people like this