Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seltzer

Seahawk Fans Expecting Blowout in Week 1

rayzor    10,329

we are an afterthought.

i think the defense can do ok, but i'm not liking what i've seen from our offense this preseason. they have every right to be that confident. they have looked really good.

• Pie 3

TheRumGone    14,287

Heck, one of them didn't even realize they played us Week 1.  I think most of their fans are solely focused on their home opener in Week 2 against the 49ers.

I think the players are too.

• Pie 1

Delhommey    2,800

Does any team overlook opening weekend?

I mean some show up unprepared in general, but no one overlooks opening weekend.

• Pie 2

fieryprophet    6,834

Seattle fans aren't worthy of a good team. This stupid NFC West circlejerk they have going with the 49ers is lame as hell.

• Pie 2

rayzor    10,329

Does any team overlook opening weekend?

I mean some show up unprepared in general, but no one overlooks opening weekend.

i can see them being more interested in week two.

they've got the 49ers in seattle. it's a more important game.

CCS    1,244

I don't really blame them. A lot of people think they're the most talented team in the league while our offense can barely even move the chains. If they aren't careful though they're going to fall into the same trap that we did last year though; having massive expectations and then after week 1 feeling like absolute poo.

jtnc    3,667

Russell Wilson is still making very questionable throws, and he was sacked TWICE by a d-line that only has a gifted pass-rusher in Clay Matthews. I believe this will be a tight game, as long as Cam doesn't turn it over.