• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seltzer

Seahawk Fans Expecting Blowout in Week 1

Feels good to have football season back! There are a ton of bandwagon fans on our team this year, I don't worry about that... I am always under the impression that ANY game is a tough game in the NFL, and we don't perform historically well during 10 AM road games... I think it will be a close game and a great one to start the season! Football season can't come fast enough!! :) 

Who is this hokebuck1 dipshit anyway? His shtick seems oddly familiar.

he had an app state homer gimmick last year and mostly posted about how armanti edwards was a better quarterback than cam and should be the starter

now he's moved to a bandwagon russell wilson/seahawks fan gimmick i guess

Stop with the personal attacks in this forum.

for the Panthers. this is  a perfect game to win and get under your belt. An odd trap game in week 1 and you catch them before they get hot or healthy.

i will gladly take a 13-10 win thank you very much.

With all that said!   Seattle 40   Carolina 15!   Seattle is a deep and talented team.

wilsonsi-465x620.jpg

SI just jinxed Russel Wilson and the hawks

he had an app state homer gimmick last year and mostly posted about how armanti edwards was a better quarterback than cam and should be the starter

now he's moved to a bandwagon russell wilson/seahawks fan gimmick i guess

Ah I remember that. Well we can never have enough gimmick accounts on the huddle I guess.

Stop with the personal attacks in this forum.

My apologies.

Well I hope we run no huddle on them the whole gAme, call plays in cam's helmet at the line, and let that heat and Ginn running deep all nite wear them out.

Ah I remember that. Well we can never have enough gimmick accounts on the huddle I guess.

My apologies.

Isn't amazing the amount of people who start fake accounts here, lay low for apparent legitimacy, then rear their ugly heads at the most in opportune moments?