Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seahawk Fans Expecting Blowout in Week 1

197 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does any team overlook opening weekend?

I mean some show up unprepared in general, but no one overlooks opening weekend.

i can see them being more interested in week two.

they've got the 49ers in seattle. it's a more important game.

Posted · Report post

I don't really blame them. A lot of people think they're the most talented team in the league while our offense can barely even move the chains. If they aren't careful though they're going to fall into the same trap that we did last year though; having massive expectations and then after week 1 feeling like absolute shit.

Posted · Report post

Russell Wilson is still making very questionable throws, and he was sacked TWICE by a d-line that only has a gifted pass-rusher in Clay Matthews. I believe this will be a tight game, as long as Cam doesn't turn it over. 

Posted · Report post

But that like about us not getting 200 yards on them, that is actually gonna be very difficult to move the ball on them at all. Gonna need our defense to give us some short fields

Posted · Report post

Russell Wilson threw a pick 6 in the game last year...judging by the defense of 2013 and the inevitable "Sophomore Slump", he should throw 3 pick 6's.  Carolina wins easily!!!

Posted · Report post

Eh. Let them feel themselves. It's all good. 

Call me when the season starts/after the game. 

Usually half the teams in the NFL that made the playoffs the previous [year],  do not during the next one.

I have a feeling, many of the teams some think will be so good (Seattle, 49ers, Wash, Indianapolis, Cincy, etc.) may not be. 

And the Panthers, can give a unprepared Seattle team a nice rough start to it, by kicking their ass/blitzing them during their home opener. I really hope Ronnie doesn't play Rivera Ball and tighten the reigns?

Expect the offense, to be much more creative and energetic (minus what ever Seattle's' defense does, of course), compared to the preseason so many here have been bellyaching about. 

Posted · Report post

Double

Posted · Report post

Good. Im glad your buddies think that way. It will make it so much better knowing that hoards of seahawk fans are panicing after we beat them by at least 2 touchdowns.

Enjoy starting out 0-2 Seattle.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Seahawks wont be as good this year

Posted · Report post

we have A. Edward  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

so because a couple of guys you know think week 2 is where it's at you think the Hawks come to Charlotte poorly prepared?

oki doke then!!!

1 person likes this