* * * * * 1 votes

Seahawk Fans Expecting Blowout in Week 1

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#91 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

If our offense puts up the same performance we've seen in the preseason they are correct.  Our defense will keep us in the game for a while but after a bunch of 3 and outs they'll wear down and Seattle will run all over us.

Cam you are notice as is the Oline.  

Cam is good. No pressure on him. The whole world knows there is no talent on this team. Even Smitty complained about the lack of a #2 WR on this team. There are teams with good OL that would be lining up to bring Cam as their franchise QB.

#92 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

If we win, it's gonna have to be be a grind it out 9-3, 12-6 final score typr of game

Not necessarily (not that any of us knows). 

I see a potential blow out, due to some of the things I, and others mentioned earlier. 

OF course, the Panthers can be blown out as well. 

However, I don't think it's necessarily going to be a tight game. 

I think the Panther offense, Seattle on the road (and their high expectations), may bring the type of score that may shock some, that's quite possible. 

We'll see?

#93 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

Cam is good. No pressure on him. The whole world knows there is no talent on this team. Even Smitty complained about the lack of a #2 WR on this team. There are teams with good OL that would be lining up to bring Cam as their franchise QB.

Ignore that guy. 

He comes off as a Cam Troll too often. 

#94 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

Don't forget they're on the road (not that BOA is a scary place mind mind you), and it's their first game as well. 

That could be the deciding factor, if other things are balanced out.

Hopefully, Ron Ron will make the players come out with fire instead of the usual slow, frozen starts to the season.

Speaking about that: I find it funny, how so many Panther fans (here and elsewhere) analyze Cam ad nauseum, when in reality, it's Rivera that needs to REALLY STEP UP this year more than anyone!!

I don't think this fan base understand how big time Cam is and how bad the personnel around him is. So many fans think this is an 11 win team just because Cam ran his ass off last year and pulled off some Ws in game he had no business winning. In a way it's Cam's fault. He brings too much high expectation to a mediocre team.

#95 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,171 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

I guess we'll just have to see what happens, Wilson doesn't impress me. 

#96 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,923 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Just read OP and that's it. Let me say my traditional ...

Wait, wait, wait ... fans of a good team are being positive about a game? The hell you say!

#97 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

Clausen will destroy the Seahawks !

#98 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

If nakamura sees the field in the secondary.. I will lose all hope of our chances of winning.. Even if we're up 40 with :01 left

#99 Coug Girl

Coug Girl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

I was born in NC, then had most of my schooling out in Washington State. So I am a fan of both teams. I think Seahawk fans are riding the hype because let's face it there hasn't been a lot of pro team success out in WA except for maybe the Sounders. I doubt Carroll will let the team overlook us after the showing our defense gave, but hopefully they don't bring it down as hard on our offense and we surprise them. I will be at the game and rooting for the Panthers on this one, merely because I don't dig the attitude that most Hawk's fans and possibly even the Hawks will probably have coming into this. Attitude is everything just ask the Redskins and RG3 in the aftermath of their "homecoming" game they had against us this last year...

#100 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,668 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

Defense gives us a great chance

It's up to offense to make it happen

#101 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

I thought we would blowout the bucs last year

#102 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,546 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

I just have this gut feeling that

1) Wilson (and RGIII) are in for the sophomore slump

2) We are going to demolish Seattle in the opener

3) We are getting a home playoff game this year. Maybe 12-4 or something.

I've got 4 years of getting beaten up for predicting 7-9 and being kind of right.

I feel it in my pee pee

#103 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

You guys are doing the same thing the hawks fans are doing. Buffalo may not be world beaters but its a nfl team ad I can't look past them just bc they are the bills. If are offensive looks bland like it has all pre season I don't expect a win there either.

#104 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,150 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

To win the game, we clearly have to right our slow season starts.

For me, it's going to come down to forcing TO's and letting Ted Ginn be Ted Ginn. We're going to need to win the field position battle and take advantage of all opportunities. 

#105 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

You guys are doing the same thing the hawks fans are doing. Buffalo may not be world beaters but its a nfl team ad I can't look past them just bc they are the bills. If are offensive looks bland like it has all pre season I don't expect a win there either.

Well, of course. The panthers got beaten by KC Chiefs by brady fuging quinn. No team should be overlooked with no backup qb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com