Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Rivera says Travelle will play Left Guard

Kurb    4,984

Offensive Line "gel" time is something I'm so fuging tired of hearing about.

What other team has to allow this massive time for OLine to do their fuging jobs.

• Pie 2

csx    6,967

we should have had the OL set during the offseason.

here's to another slow start.

Sure, but it took months to restructure all of those contracts to get the money to do such a thing. It would have been nice for all of those changes to have occurred immediately but realistically that's not an option.

rayzor    10,318

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but this falls on Gettleman.

it does indeed. but rivera is the one sticking him at LG.

rodeo    13,780

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but this falls on Gettleman.

It really does. The guy made "hog mollies" a catch phrase this offseason, and then has refused to sign any.

• Pie 3

MHS831    4,697

hmmm. Since the right side is so bad, why don't we just go with

Bell - Williams - Kalil - Wharton - Gross

Then the right side is a strength.

Honestly I don't know why I'm not hired yet.

Brilliant!!!!! :goodjob:

I personally think they should swith Kalil to the other side because he is left handed.

• Pie 1

csx    6,967

Man, this place just sucks the life out of me. Everything is turned into a downer and a grand travesty. Depressing really..

rayzor    10,318

Offensive Line "gel" time is something I'm so fuging tired of hearing about.

What other team has to allow this massive time for OLine to do their fuging jobs.

the teams that aren't constantly dicking around with lineups.

i can't remember the last time this team didn't take weeks to get their act together. i can't remember the last time we had the same lineup two years in a row.

that's what i'm tired of.

• Pie 2

rodeo    13,780

Man, this place just sucks the life out of me. Everything is turned into a downer and a grand travesty. Depressing really..

Are you sure it's this forum sucking the life out of you, and not how the o-line has played this preseason?

• Pie 1

MHS831    4,697

I called the suicide hotline and they suggested sleeping pills.

MCC    1,068

I like all the nfl coaches we have on the huddle that know what to do with the Panthers' personnel more so than our actual coaches and GM.

UNCrules2187    2,788

Can you blame us? Post-Arizona '08, it's been pretty hard to get excited about anything Panthers...

VGcollector    30

If someone would play the left side is want it to be travel. He's been on team before and has chemistry with gross and has a little with Kalil as well. id put amini at rg so at least right side would get great push running csm can use play action and roll out to right side which is is throwing side and buy him time while the left side will be protecting him so he doesn't have to worry about it as much