Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Rivera says Travelle will play Left Guard

133 posts in this topic

My guess is TW will be the starting LG until Amini is healthy and then he will shift back to the RG spot or even RT. Wharton has played all spots in the past. Not sure about Center though.

Once Amini is healed, I could see him going back into the LG spot and Travelle moving right.

At this point, I trust Wharton's versatility and adaptability more than I do Silatolu's.

No, not really.

His poor play has been singled out every game this pre-season by PFF.

Once Amini is healed, I could see him going back into the LG spot and Travelle moving right.

At this point, I trust Wharton's versatility and adaptability more than I do Silatolu's.

Agreed, would expect wharton to move to RG

heading into week one still tinkering with formations on the OL. awesome.

you kniw why it takes so long for the OL to gel? its poo like this.

if amini is still hurt, it's the least amount of movement.

If Williams starts week 1 Im expecting a loss and if we win yay

love your spirit.

LOL

if amini is still hurt, it's the least amount of movement.

but it does absolutely nothing to help the weakest side of the line.

still waiting for their solution and i can't believe that any serious and well thought out plan involves just riding with williams and scott beside bell.

Scott has looked good at RG. Garry has had about as much success as Scott so either one is fine. Garry at RT would be interesting to see.

I've been watching the end of last season on rewind and have been tracking all of the PS games so far. I can't see how anyone could say LG with Amini has been "fine" all of my notes are filled with bad marks on him and Bell.

Really you take notes and watch old games?

still waiting for their solution and i can't believe that any serious and well thought out plan involves just riding with williams and scott beside bell.

when amini is back healthy, they'll figure it out.

Either way, the oline needs to play together to get better. Regardless whom is in there.

But honestly, that's saying you trust Garry or Scott at LG vs Wharton who played LG for us in the past

Garry got pulled for letting a DT straight through to sack Cam and Byers filled in after that. And now Byers is hurt.