134 replies to this topic

#46 VGcollector

VGcollector

Huddle General

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

If someone would play the left side is want it to be travel. He's been on team before and has chemistry with gross and has a little with Kalil as well. id put amini at rg so at least right side would get great push running csm can use play action and roll out to right side which is is throwing side and buy him time while the left side will be protecting him so he doesn't have to worry about it as much

#47 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,584 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

Man, this place just sucks the life out of me. Everything is turned into a downer and a grand travesty. Depressing really..

the right side has been an issue all offseason. we've all seen it. we've been hoping and asking for help on that side and then we finally get experienced OL help and then they put him on the side that doesn't need as much help and do nothing to help the side that is really needing it....and THAT doesn't suck the life out of you? just the acknowledgement that the glaring problem is STILL a glaring problem despite going out and getting help?

the problem isn't in here. the problem is in the management of the team.

#48 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

Well, there goes whatever chemistry was developing on the left with Amini.

Lol... was there chemistry developing?  I would hate to see if there was no chemistry... oh wait..saw that last year.

#49 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,413 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

I called the suicide hotline and they suggested sleeping pills.

For the Huddle? That's a lot of pills

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,565 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

I think Amini will benefit playing at RG. Not by having to learn another spot or playing beside Bell, but I think his skills are set better there especially in run blocking.

#51 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

Man, this place just sucks the life out of me. Everything is turned into a downer and a grand travesty. Depressing really..

I can't disagree with you here and I'm not even talking about the threads made today.

#52 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,413 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

the right side has been an issue all offseason. we've all seen it. we've been hoping and asking for help on that side and then we finally get experienced OL help and then they put him on the side that doesn't need as much help and do nothing to help the side that is really needing it....and THAT doesn't suck the life out of you? just the acknowledgement that the glaring problem is STILL a glaring problem despite going out and getting help?

the problem isn't in here. the problem is in the management of the team.

Yes, but Amini is a big issue as well. I'm not going to freak out within a few minutes of hearing about it. I'm never going to freak out about it really. 

#53 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,723 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

Yes, but Amini is a big issue as well.

No, not really.

#54 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,476 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

has someone informed gettleman that we have a grand total of two actual offensive tackles on the roster

(above statement discounts any players who were playing a different side of the the ball at any point within the last 8 months)

#55 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

Wonder if Chris Scott gets a look at RG, has looked more steady than Garry honestly

#56 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,476 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

Whatever's being discussed in this thread, I predict at some point one perspective will prevail, and when that happens, pantherclaw will come in and automatically assume the minority opinion

you forgot the part where everybody ignores said post and giggles before getting back to the discussion at hand

#57 PantherKyle

PantherKyle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

Bad decision imo. Keep Amini there.

#58 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,094 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

Rivera said he hasn't even decided if Amini will play RG or be a fuging backup.

#59 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,088 posts

I think they want at least one side to run on.

^^This.  At least 1 side of the line can be decent.   Everyone here acts like Silatolu was waiting on a pro bowl invitation.  He was really bad the first part of last year and became just regular bad the last part.  This preseason he was back to really bad and only the really bad play of Williams covered it up.

People bash Garry Williams like it's going out of style but give Amini a pass.  It's frustrating tbh.  Both guard positions were bad, if Wharton can solidify one side with Gross (who only has maybe 2 years left) then it's all the better.   At least Cam will see the pressure coming from the right. 

#60 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,413 posts

No, not really.

Being injured in and of itself is a pretty big issue.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.