Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Some good news for week 2?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#16 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

i will kill myself if we lose this game

Can you name me the beneficiary please?

just kidding. :)

#17 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

I don't wanna play Tuel. I hate playing no namers. We have not fare well playing vs. them. Players have become stars in this league or had huge game debuting/playing us even though Tuel may not be debuting vs. us. See Romo, Andre Brown, and Barden?

#18 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

HUDDLER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

i remember getting giddy when i heard we'd be facing the one...the only....brady frikkin quinn last year in kansas.

thumbsUp.jpg

seriously...what could go wrong?

Unless there is some tragic shooting involving the Bills prior to playing them, I doubt they will be emotionally charged like the Chiefs were that weekend. Not even Tom freaking brady and the Pats would have beat that team that day due to the horrible circumstances. I firmly believe that KC tragedy played in their favor.

#19 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

Instigator

HUDDLER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

Just a question, anyone know if madden will be on the Xbox live download at midnight?

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:34 AM

Unless there is some tragic shooting involving the Bills prior to playing them, I doubt they will be emotionally charged like the Chiefs were that weekend. Not even Tom freaking brady and the Pats would have beat that team that day due to the horrible circumstances. I firmly believe that KC tragedy played in their favor.

nah. we played flat. we should have won. if it wasn't for the fact that we have a history of playing to the level of our competition when we play bad teams and have gotten beat regularly by back up QBs, I'd believe you, but that just isn't the case. 

tragedy played in their favor in that they played better than they had before that year but they weren't that good. it's an excuse for losing, which is the only thing this team and even this fanbase has excelled in for years. 

the chiefs were definitely beatable that day and we didn't and it was as inexcusable as getting swept by the bucs. that shouldn't have happened but it did because neither the players nor the coaches did their job well.

I'm looking forward to the moment that i can have confidence in this team being able to beat those teams we should beat, but based on history it's just not there.

#21 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:56 AM

Umm....did you watch the game? It's wasn't a miracle....we played horribly.

#22 Neylus

Neylus

Limited Edition

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

Tuel went 19 for 21 in preseason game 1. Im not so sure he's any worse than Manuel honestly.

#23 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

If we pressure the QB, we want inexperienced QBs.  We are going to win some games with our defense. While many are still saying, "Yeah, but our DBs suck, I would be willing to bet we have more INTs in preseason than we did during the 2012 regular season.

#24 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

If we pressure the QB, we want inexperienced QBs.  We are going to win some games with our defense. While many are still saying, "Yeah, but our DBs suck, I would be willing to bet we have more INTs in preseason than we did during the 2012 regular season.

there is no excusing us not having a lot more INTs this year.

#25 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

This is not good news