Photo
- - - - -

FYI, most people believed Martez Wilson was going to take Will Smith's spot all along,

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

That is like saying what taste better, this pile of poo or this pile of poo with some whip creme.

Gallette had similiar pass rush numbers to Will Smith in just 301 snaps compared to over 1,000 and ranked 19th out of 109 graded guys, not exactly comparing poo to poo.

#17 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

Gallette had similiar pass rush numbers to Will Smith in just 301 snaps compared to over 1,000 and ranked 19th out of 109 graded guys, not exactly comparing poo to poo.

Stop trying to spin this like it is not a bad loss for the Saints.  Your defense was terrible.  Even if Smith was getting old, he was a still starter and going to play an important role on the team.

Nobody is scared over Gallette or Wilson as an edge rusher.  Actually nobody is scared of anyone on the Saints defense. They are likely licking their chops over the prospects of facing them.

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,677 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:02 AM

if drew brees went down alice would be shrieking that every saints fan wanted luke mccown to be the starter anyway

#19 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,679 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

dude its ok we have this random no name scrub that wouldnt make the 53 man roster of most teams thats marginally better than our injured first round bust

soo-per-bowl

#20 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:44 AM

dude its ok we have this random no name scrub that wouldnt make the 53 man roster of most teams thats marginally better than our injured first round bust

soo-per-bowl

Let's make up our minds here already.

#21 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,679 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

saints suck

happy?

#22 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:52 AM

All things considered, I'm doing pretty well. Thanks.

#23 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,679 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:04 PM

I'll say at least, cool avatar

as long as you don't start talking about fashion, spending sprees, cute pink sneakers and louis vuitton then we are cool

#24 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,007 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

I'll say at least, cool avatar

as long as you don't start talking about fashion, spending sprees, cute pink sneakers and louis vuitton then we are cool

speaking of avatars....why is yours a plank of wood?

#25 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,679 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

thats how i roll

Spoiler

#26 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

harylson isnt bad 

#27 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

soo-per-bowl

Martez Wilson And Gallette are no name scrubs that wouldn't even make roster on most teams!??? Wow, just don't comment on stuff you have no clue about instead of making stuff up. If you kept up with th Saints you would have heard about both of these guys nonstop since last year.

#28 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

They have done absolutely nothing but "flash" potential.  You know many players do the same thing every year and don't pan out?  A lot.

You keep ignoring the fact that your defense blew last year and will blow again.  

#29 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:48 PM

They have done absolutely nothing but "flash" potential. You know many players do the same thing every year and don't pan out? A lot.

You keep ignoring the fact that your defense blew last year and will blow again.

Lol @ Fat Pat assuming that Wilson and Gallette will be able to maintain their efficiency...I know it's probably been a few decades since he's done cardio, but I feel like he still should be able to recognize the effects of fatigue.

#30 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

Lol @ Fat Pat assuming that Wilson and Gallette will be able to maintain their efficiency...I know it's probably been a few decades since he's done cardio, but I feel like he still should be able to recognize the effects of fatigue.

He knows it. It's what happens after he stretches to coat his taint with Peter Pan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com