Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

PFF preseason grades for all teams and Panther vs Ravens grades

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#25 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

Lol, Arianny looks jealous.

Thats not Arianny in the back thats other one uhmm. . . Edith Labell, had to look it up. Man she was always the hottest. Not sure what everyone sees in the other chic.

edit: Does Alice know he has literally been the brunt of thousands of jokes around here since he left? haha. . literally thousands.

#26 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

Thats not Arianny in the back thats other one uhmm. . . Edith Labell, had to look it up. Man she was always the hottest. Not sure what everyone sees in the other chic.

edit: Does Alice know he has literally been the brunt of thousands of jokes around here since he left? haha. . literally thousands.

Are you sure? That is definitely Arianny in the background (third girl).

Celeste is ok. She has a cute face but no body. Which is a damn shame. She's Mexican. No excuses Arianny! Do some squats and start eating some more.

Labelle has a pretty face but I can't stand those fake tits.

#27 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

Yep, the PFF grades on our o-line wreck the curve. Cam's actually been grades decently considering the hell he's been through.

Hopefully they improve when it counts.

#28 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

Are you sure? That is definitely Arianny in the background (third girl).

Celeste is ok. She has a cute face but no body. Which is a damn shame. She's Mexican. No excuses Arianny! Do some squats and start eating some more.

Labelle has a pretty face but I can't stand those fake tits.

Yes my bad, see I didnt even see her in that pic, thats Edith sitting second of course as you know then. . . thats what she does to me. Its in the eyes, I think. Maaaaan.

edit: where are my manners, we're talking about things the OP has no interest in, I forgot.

Alice's likes are wrestling, guys with mullets, and wrestling with guys that have mullets.

#29 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

I don't think it has as much to do about our secondary as it does our front seven. Interceptions caused by feared pressure+lack of game planning has embellished that number a bit.

Was being sarcastic.  I don't think anyone thinks we have the 2nd best secondary in the league while at the same time our pass rush graded out as slightly above average.

I was just pointing out that all statistics, as useful as they may be sometimes, have to be taken with a grain of salt or viewed within context.

#30 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

The problem with these particular numbers is the fact that they violate a number of statistical analysis principles; for example, sample size/type (3 games, only one of which wherein the starters played together for a large part of the time, and against a limited set of opponents, which restricts validity to a subset of comparative strengths/weaknesses, at best), and nuisance variables (incorporates players who are not starters or in normal rotation, much less guys that don't make the team at all).