• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,278 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:51 AM

Anyone else playing it already? Also, a pleasant surprise... one of the little ads inside of the game box says you can get nfl sunday ticket this year for no extra charge (with a 2 year subscription to the choice package) with directv. Now I'm already a customer but, you better believe I will be calling and getting this.

I'll prolly just screw around with a few things and go to bed for the night... I plan on starting some online dominance tomorrow.

#2 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,426 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:03 AM

Yeah I'm just dicking around with it right now. Set up my ultimate team and not much else. I don't like how it seems like the camera is further away during the game this year.

The black pants are in the game as well, despite what a recent thread in the main forum said. 

#3 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,278 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

Yeah I'm just dicking around with it right now. Set up my ultimate team and not much else. I don't like how it seems like the camera is further away during the game this year.

The black pants are in the game as well, despite what a recent thread in the main forum said.

Yeah that was the biggest problem I've had with it since the demo. I have no idea why its further out, not unless they just assumed players would want that so they didn't have to hold the right trigger to view all of the players and play art?

I hope they can patch it though and bring it in a little closer.

I looked for the black pants as well, lol. Awesome that they're there, but I wonder why it isn't under it's own alternate version?

#4 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:23 AM

Waiting for my copy to come today in the mail.  Should be there by the time I get home.  Went the Amazon route for free Sunday Ticket on the ipad/laptop

#5 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

I picked it up. Lol at our old logo still being tattered on the coaches shirts and stuff.

#6 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,278 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

I've been screwing around with owner mode and so far, it is awesome. Takes me back to Madden 2004... Great to have it back in the game.

I'll get some h2h games in online later when i can dedicate full hours to palm sweating and anger.

#7 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,293 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

I'm hoping my copy is in my mailbox when I get home. 

Madden 25 > packing my fiance's car for vacation

#8 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,956 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

Waiting for the final Roster Update before I create my franchise. No Brandon Williams yet. :(

#9 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,278 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

Waiting for the final Roster Update before I create my franchise. No Brandon Williams yet. :(

Yeah that was a letdown. Hopefully they don't butcher his ratings and make him have like 72 speed.

#10 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,956 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

Yeah that was a letdown. Hopefully they don't butcher his ratings and make him have like 72 speed.

There are more than a few letdowns on this current Madden roster. 

#11 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,293 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

Namely Naka starting. *shivers*

#12 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,278 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

There are more than a few letdowns on this current Madden roster.

Yeah, imagine the awesomeness of starting your franchise, only to find out Wharton hasn't been added either, so I can pick between Amini or IR-Zilla.

#13 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,956 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Yeah, imagine the awesomeness of starting your franchise, only to find out Wharton hasn't been added either, so I can pick between Amini or IR-Zilla.

Yeah that's why I always wait a couple weeks. It's dildos but I'm meticulous like that.

#14 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,426 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

Re-sIgned Hardy for 6 million a year. Gotta love Madden.

#15 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,293 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Won my first online match. Dude was broncos and scored his first drive. After that I played as Luke and spied the whole game. Dude didn't cross midfield.

Star is an animal. I got a push all the way to the Qb for the times I played as him. The interceptions are weird. The game doesn't freeze like before and switch sides. Instead of me having an easy pick 6, my guy turned around and Lost three yards after the INT. Hope they get that fixed.

Overall I really like the gameplay. Much improved from last year. Easily the best Madden yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com