Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madden 25

114 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, imagine the awesomeness of starting your franchise, only to find out Wharton hasn't been added either, so I can pick between Amini or IR-Zilla.

Yeah that's why I always wait a couple weeks. It's dildos but I'm meticulous like that.

Posted

Re-sIgned Hardy for 6 million a year. Gotta love Madden.

Posted

Won my first online match. Dude was broncos and scored his first drive. After that I played as Luke and spied the whole game. Dude didn't cross midfield.

Star is an animal. I got a push all the way to the Qb for the times I played as him. The interceptions are weird. The game doesn't freeze like before and switch sides. Instead of me having an easy pick 6, my guy turned around and Lost three yards after the INT. Hope they get that fixed.

Overall I really like the gameplay. Much improved from last year. Easily the best Madden yet.

Posted

feels like madden 13 with additional "what the fug is this poo?" added in

Posted

Roster updates continue into week 7...but week 2's NFL season is usually the best one to use to begin the franchise..week 1 if you cannot wait.

Updates are on tuesdays? after the season begins.

Posted

Just played my first game.  Gettis is a beast in the slot!

Think I'm gonna start an owner mode with one of the franchise that could end up relocating (JAX/SD/STL) and go through the relocation process to see how that is...

Posted

Did they bring back the "franchise" mode?

Posted

It's owner mode yea.  You can raise ticket prices, concessions, merch etc.  Rennovate/build a new stadium, or relocate all together.

Posted

The tackling feel odd this year to anyone else?  Seems like the hit stick is damn near useless now and the hits as a whole feel "soft" or something

Posted

When I played the CPU Beason laid someone the fug out.

Posted

Franchise mode never left...just changed the name.

Posted

starting to have issues with freezing. looovely. first madden purchase in years.