Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madden 25

114 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if anyone else has noticed that Sean Payton isn't in the game either.  It's some generic old fat guy that vaguely looks like Mike Martz.

Posted

I don't know if anyone else has noticed that Sean Payton isn't in the game either. It's some generic old fat guy that vaguely looks like Mike Martz.

Gordell strikes again!

Posted

Has anyone noticed any wierd glitches? I started a franchise and made a new coach. In one of my pre-season games the coaches eyes looked like both were swollen shut, lol. I laughed my ass off but it was really wierd looking. I also had a weird lens flare glitch that started in the second half of the game and lasted the rest of the game. It looked like there were spotlights shining on the o-line.

This was on the PS3. 

Posted

Just beat a guy that played as WAS. He tried to run the option every play, and it worked at first.

Then Hardy happened. Hardy had about 7 tackles for loss in one quarter.

Dude didn't know what was going on.

Then I just beat him over the head with Steve Smith.

Posted

so is franchise mode legit on madden 25 then?

Posted

so is franchise mode legit on madden 25 then?

So far it's pretty good. About the same as every year though per usual.  I'm about to begin the playoffs now, so no clue how the off-season is yet. 

Posted

I was able to get our current roster from Madden share. Brandon Williams had to be tweaked a little bit, as he was low 50's. I bumped him up to mid 60's and he has dominated. Brian Folkerts for some reason was my starting RT with an 83 overall rating and a massive contract that I'm pretty much stuck paying him because the cap hit to cut him was massive. Sweet.

Anyways, again, I'd swear there is some douchebag RG3 fanboy EA programmer somewhere who installed some subroutine into the game to freeze up everytime Cam is dominating in franchise mode. Started out 18-20 earlier (one drop, one throw away) and the game panicked and shut down. Never happens if I'm not dominating. Happens so much that I could essentially label it broken. 

Posted

Well, just downloaded newest roster update and of course we get shafted. No Brandon Williams or Melvin White. Terrific EA, just fugging terrific.

Posted

lol Quintin Mikell got a ratings reduction after he signed for the sole reason that he went to us

Posted

Target has this on sale, and I'm fighting the urge to jump.  So far I'm winning, but what happens later when I get bored?

Posted

lol Quintin Mikell got a ratings reduction after he signed for the sole reason that he went to us

that happens every single year. I think shockey dropped like 15 points when he signed with us a few years back