• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Madden 25

I'm actually enjoying Madden on the PS4.  This ignite engine is incredible.  You can actually throw into tight windows, or hell, you can actually throw within 20 yards of a defender without them morphing to the ball for a pick six.

I'm trying not to get suckered into Madden on PS4, but the positive comments on Operation Sports are really hard to ignore...

I'm trying not to get suckered into Madden on PS4, but the positive comments on Operation Sports are really hard to ignore...

I've actually played online, and I never play online.  Just had a wicked Ultimate Team match against a guy, we went to OT and I booted a 32 yard field goal to win after exchanging turnovers.

Still some lag, but it's not as bad as it has been.

Just started playing online with PS4, Ginn is unstoppable. Just lob it up to him, he's open by at least 4 yards. Too easy! You have to auto reorder rosters and get Ginn as the number 2 wideout.

I just started on PS4 also. Add me on psn. Jbrok83

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You fellers hop on Ultimate Team yet?  That is my domain.  Got a Elite 93 OVR Toldozer, and he's a monster.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts