Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madden 25

114 posts in this topic

Posted

It's worth mentioning, that I haven't bought the game in a few years and have gotten some enjoyment out of it. It's just some problems like the one I responded to that turn me off to it in a big way at times.

got ya.  whereas I've been throwing money away for years.

Posted

Still looking to play coin games for ultimate team. I will play with regular teams or ultimate teams. add me or message on xbox: weymouthst

Posted

Still looking to play coin games for ultimate team. I will play with regular teams or ultimate teams. add me or message on xbox: weymouthst

What is your MUT rated? I hate getting matched up with teams who have a 15 point advantage on me. 

Posted

89. hah

Posted

99 long pass chem and something like 60 zone defense

Posted

I'd play coin game with regular teams though.

Posted

Now I am pissed.... I am in year 2 of coach mode and first game of the season, my game freezes at the start of the game. I have restart my Xbox and reboot the game only for it to freeze midway through the 1st quarter.

This is beginning to look like Madden 13 and if so I am making a complaint to E.A. because I am not wasting $60 for a shitty game.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Now I am pissed.... I am in year 2 of coach mode and first game of the season, my game freezes at the start of the game. I have restart my Xbox and reboot the game only for it to freeze midway through the 1st quarter.

This is beginning to look like Madden 13 and if so I am making a complaint to E.A. because I am not wasting $60 for a shitty game.

Too late n its worse than 13 IMO

Posted

Could be your xbox, take the game back and exchange it for another copy if you think it is the disc. I've played over 50 games online and about to start my third season in franchise mode and have not had any freezing problems. 

Posted

Got lucky with a pack last night and got a 98 Steve Young, then completed that collection in MUT. Game changing to have a guy that good. 

Posted

I swear if EA doesn't boot Graham Gano and Brad Nortman's ratings and change Chris Scott's jersey from 63 to 75, I will have some words to say on Twitter. Now I got on of them following me. They better listen damn it.

Posted

Gano is already a beast kicking field goals. I guess he could have some more power on his kickoffs.