Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Person speculates on the RB situation

69 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Listen, #28 is the more talented back. That isn't up for debate CRA. You act as if #34 doesn't get 4 yard runs. He doesn't get 6 yard runs. You are making it seem as if he is either -1 or 38 yards. That, simply isn't the case and it isn't fair.

He had 5 games he didn't average over 1 yard per carry

Majority of the games last year he didn't excede a 3 yard average.

There was a lot of unimpressive stuff last year.

Posted · Report post

He was our primary RB most of last year with Stewart out...

They often had to bail on him bc the results weren't good. What will be different now?

Is the OL better?

Smh... I am at work and I don't have to to counteract this statement, but that is not true CRA. Wow....

Posted · Report post

Smh... I am at work and I don't have to to counteract this statement, but that is not true CRA. Wow....

Tampa: - 0.17 ypc
Seattle: 1 ypc
Denver: 1 ypc
Philly: 1.9 ypc
Oak: 1.9 ypc

Those are the 5 he didn't average over 1 yard per carry

Then you add 4 more to get 9 which equals most of his games not over 3 ypc.

They often had to simply quit giving him the ball bc the run game was doing no help.

More an OL vs good front issue than anything

Posted · Report post

He had 5 games he didn't average over 1 yard per carry

Majority of the games last year he didn't excede a 3 yard average.

There was a lot of unimpressive stuff last year.

In those five games how many Carries did he average in those games? Are you talking about games when he would get 4 or 6 Carries?

Posted · Report post

He was our primary RB most of last year with Stewart out...

They often had to bail on him bc the results weren't good. What will be different now?

Is the OL better?

When they changed the scheme and he was the primary back after #28 was injured what was the win/loss record? How many rds did he score in that stretch? I thought this was about team improvement? Smh, I don't get you...

Posted · Report post

*tds

Posted · Report post

In those five games how many Carries did he average in those games? Are you talking about games when he would get 4 or 6 Carries?

And again, I said was they had to quit giving him the ball bc of how ineffective running him was....

2 of those 5 1 ypc games he had double digit touches

Posted · Report post

When they changed the scheme and he was the primary back after #28 was injured what was the win/loss record? How many rds did he score in that stretch? I thought this was about team improvement? Smh, I don't get you...

If you look at the first half minus the Saint game

Vs

The second half minus the other Saint game

His ypc was identical with one less rush TD.

We won games bc Cam got better, D got better and opponents got worse. RBs didn't change much in terms of production.

Posted · Report post

Dilemma for Williams: Success as a feature back for him could make good friend Jonathan Stewart expendable.

(that's a more realistic possibility now than it was with Marty Hurney in charge)

Posted · Report post

Tampa: - 0.17 ypc
Seattle: 1 ypc
Denver: 1 ypc
Philly: 1.9 ypc
Oak: 1.9 ypc

Those are the 5 he didn't average over 1 yard per carry

Then you add 4 more to get 9 which equals most of his games not over 3 ypc.

They often had to simply quit giving him the ball bc the run game was doing no help.

More an OL vs good front issue than anything

They often had to abandon the run last season because they were behind. Again, you are painting half a picture. For heaven sakes, every back struggled on this team last year. Why do you insist on singling out DeAngelo? He is not the issue on this team. You rather have Barner be featured. That is just remarkable to me. We just don't agree on this topic. Agree to disagree is fine by me. Enjoy the dlo show.... He is going to surprise many people this year... And so will this team.

Posted · Report post

Vs

We won games bc Cam got better, D got better and opponents got worse. RBs didn't change much in terms of production.

Here you go excluding shit again...

Posted · Report post

Vs

Ok, how many tds did he score in that stretch? You are blatantly disregarding the tds that came in the passing game. Of course they were winning because every player on the team played better, excluding DeAngelo. Smh, I love you CRA. My lunchbreak is over and I can't talk about this anymore. You don't like Deangelo's game and I get it. Unbelievable....