Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Person speculates on the RB situation

69 posts in this topic

Normally I would say....we are paying him like a featured back, give him the caries of a featured back.

Then I remember that DWill isn't a featured back.

Cut him and give the carries to Tolbert and Barner.

cap situation aside, cutting d-will isn't an option with stewie a threat to sit the entire year. if tolbert goes down i sure as hell don't want barner and poole as our top two options in the backfield, especially with an already-shaky offensive line.

person taking d-will in his first fantasy pick

his skill at drafting is matched only by his prowess in journalistic reporting

Sit back and enjoy the D-lo show CRA.... I am worried or skeptical of the secondary play & WR play more than I am about #34. DeAngelo getting a lot of carries seems to bother the hell out of you. Sit back, relax & enjoy the show.

All I ask is one question....

Why does an relatively independent site for example PFF negatively grade out Williams and positively grade out Stewart in both 2011 and 2012?

I agree he occasionally makes a run that reminds you off the guy in 2008.... it is all the ones that lead up to it that cause concern. How many drives doesn't he not aid to get the one run.

You don't tend to breakout 5 years after your breakout year...

DeAngelo produces when he gets Carries.... It is simple as that..... He isn't 2008 DeAngelo anymore. 2008 DeAngelo can run for 1500 yards and 20 scores while getting limited Carries. If he is featured, which he will be, he will explode this year. Simple as that.

All I ask is one question....

Why does an relatively independent site for example PFF negatively grade out Williams and positively grade out Stewart in both 2011 and 2012?

I agree he occasionally makes a run that reminds you off the guy in 2008.... it is all the ones that lead up to it that cause concern. How many drives doesn't he not aid to get the one run.

Listen, #28 is the more talented back. That isn't up for debate CRA. You act as if #34 doesn't get 4 yard runs. He doesn't get 6 yard runs. You are making it seem as if he is either -1 or 38 yards. That, simply isn't the case and it isn't fair.

Great!

Dwill should be getting 30 carries a game until Stew comes back. If he does then it means we're winning ball games. If he dont then it means we're clearly putting the ball again on Cam's shoulder.

DeAngelo produces when he gets Carries.... It is simple as that..... He isn't 2008 DeAngelo anymore. 2008 DeAngelo can run for 1500 yards and 20 scores while getting limited Carries. If he is featured, which he will be, he will explode this year. Simple as that.

He was our primary RB most of last year with Stewart out...

They often had to bail on him bc the results weren't good. What will be different now?

Is the OL better?

Listen, #28 is the more talented back. That isn't up for debate CRA. You act as if #34 doesn't get 4 yard runs. He doesn't get 6 yard runs. You are making it seem as if he is either -1 or 38 yards. That, simply isn't the case and it isn't fair.

He had 5 games he didn't average over 1 yard per carry

Majority of the games last year he didn't excede a 3 yard average.

There was a lot of unimpressive stuff last year.

He was our primary RB most of last year with Stewart out...

They often had to bail on him bc the results weren't good. What will be different now?

Is the OL better?

Smh... I am at work and I don't have to to counteract this statement, but that is not true CRA. Wow....