Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Pat Yas has the Panthers finishing 7-9

74 posts in this topic

I think we finish 2nd next to dome warriors Falcons

I hope he is wrong and we do better than 7-9 but after i take my homer glasses off, see that its probably the most realistic outcome for the season ahead.

In line with my 6-8 win prediction. Too many question marks at coaching, oline, health, and schedule.

In line with my 6-8 win prediction. Too many question marks at coaching, oline, health, and schedule.

We skipping two games? :unsure:

Edit: Never mind. Read it wrong :(

We skipping two games? :unsure:

Edit: Never mind. Read it wrong :(

6 to 8 wins.

7-9 is the default, safe bet.

I bet the Falcons surprise everyone ... by having a bad season. TB will be the darkhorse in our division. 

2 people like this

6 to 8 wins.

Got it. I had it as W-L :lol:

BTW "wiseguys" hate Atlanta:

yeah, i wasn't that impressed with them either. there's no doubting the power of that passing game, but really, that's all they have.

they were the luckiest team in the league last year. that's not just homer hate...that part you quoted is a very accurate description.

we should have swept them. we shouldn't have been swept by the bucs, either, but the falcons...that was pretty inexcusable. they weren't that good and i do expect some regression from them.

overall, i'm not really that impressed with anyone in the NFCS at the moment.

ATL's OL is worse than ours and their defense is crap. all they have is that passing game.

the saints picking up rob ryan won't help much. that D will still suck, but i think they end up winning the division or at least having the better record of all the teams.

the bucs are being run by an average college coach. i don't respect them at all and the fact that we got swept by them is embarrassing. if it were up to me, rivera would be fired the next day if the bucs swept us again or if they beat us in charlotte. we can't have that.

of course we have OL problems and are one lost smitty or cam away from disaster. we have a coach who has a history of bad game management who chose as his OC a coach who has a history of bad game management.

if any team in the NFCS wins 10 or more, i will have no problem (at this point) in calling it luck.

I bet the Falcons surprise everyone ... by having a bad season. TB will be the darkhorse in our division. 

Second that.

1 person likes this

I see ATL missing the playoffs personally