73 replies to this topic

#61 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,701 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

Every preseason the O looks like poo. The last two seasons we lost 4-5 games late due to the D. Based on what ive seen this year, the D looks so much better. I believe the O comes out fine when the season starts. If we beat sea week 1 that will be a huge gain of momentum. I see  11-5 possibility, everyone will say im crazy but a play here and there and we would have had that record last year.

#62 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

Depending on injuries...I'm going with 10-6 or 9-7.

#63 Care-Oh-Linuh

Care-Oh-Linuh

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationKannapolis, NC

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

We will win 10+

#64 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

Predictions.  Come on guys.  Predictions are just that, thoughts that someone or a group of people think may(key word) happen.......Lets wait until the season starts to go off the bridge....right now we have the perfect season going granted we haven't played....but hey 0-0 is better than 0-1....we'll find out soon.  Keep Pounding!!        

#65 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

I'd like to add that if heaven forbid Steve Smith gets hurt, we won't win 5 games.

Neither would the Patriots if Tom Brady went down. Nor would the Vikings if Adrian Peterson went down. What is your point? That when a team's best offensive player goes down that team will struggle mightily? BRILLIANT prognosis Cpt. Obvious!

#66 Jump Zone

Jump Zone

Formerly FelineFANatic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

Second that.

IMO, TB has the weakest QB in the division and I expect them to be worse this year...

#67 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

way to go out on a limb, Pat... you sheep

#68 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,614 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

Predictions are like fugholes. Everyone's got at least a few, but some are gonna be better than others.

#69 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,337 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:14 AM

Neither would the Patriots if Tom Brady went down. Nor would the Vikings if Adrian Peterson went down. What is your point? That when a team's best offensive player goes down that team will struggle mightily? BRILLIANT prognosis Cpt. Obvious!

Not so obvious because the last time Brady went down, the Patriots won 11 games. Well run organizations don't go to poo because of one player. They just don't.  

In our case, certainly we would go to poo, because we aren't necessarily a well run organization. Perhaps an organization trying to morph into an elite organization, but recently our FO has been arguably awful.

#70 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,727 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:14 AM

Anyone who would like to watch the final preseason game against Pittsburg but is outside the viewing area, shoot me a message and ill help a friend out. Go Panthers.

#71 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,794 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:39 AM

Not a bad assessment. We play a very hard schedule with suspect areas and little depth. I can see this happening and Rivera losing his job this year. If Rivera has some magic ju ju this year would be the year to use it cause a lot of things need to go right for us to have a winning record.

#72 Banjo

Banjo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:02 AM

I believe the Falcons will win the Super Bowl too. They're at a certain level right now. They're there... and we're here. It's just how it is.

I would be extremely satisfied with a winning season for once. We can build off that

#73 wine-o and cheese-doodle

wine-o and cheese-doodle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

I think the D and special teams (return and field goal) will take over enuff games to inspire the offense to loosen up and start  showing up. The O will get more TOP this year because of the D and may come around,

We will win the South  YES

Deep down I'm just a HOMER

11-5  Then 2 and done.

#74 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

I'd like to add that if heaven forbid Steve Smith gets hurt, we won't win 5 games.

In Gettis i trust.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com