Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, so I saw a little speculation about Raiders' D. Moore

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sure, if hes cheap.

Posted · Report post

Split it down the middle and offer a 5th?

I would go for that.

Posted · Report post

Being that they drafted him with a 5th, and he's at least shown a lot of promise, I don't see them taking a 5th. Moreover, someone may be willing to do better.

Posted · Report post

Ill give up a 4th.

Same, the way they've been drafting in the fourth round lately it's better to just trade this pick.

Frank Alexander being the lone exception but the jury is still out on him

Posted · Report post

Who would he replace Edwards or hixon

Both

Posted · Report post

I'm sure somehow the 49ers can wiggle him away. They could give up a 7th and get Moore + a future Raider's 1st round pick with the way they're able to wheel and deal.

Posted · Report post

i was just thinking about this earlier this week after i seen the coaches were disappointed in his play. he would do wonders in this offense.

Posted · Report post

So we want to go after a guy who has poor attention, suspect motivation, and inconsistency.  Why????

Posted · Report post

So we want to go after a guy who has poor attention, suspect motivation, and inconsistency.  Why????

And put him around Steve Smith?  That like asking him "hey come to the Panthers so that when you fall asleep in the WR meeting Steve Smith can smack you in the face with binder".  

Posted · Report post

straight up for the jimmy. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

At the right price he might be a good pick up. Obviously there are a concerns about him, but under the right coaching, in the right system, he might be a decent number #2 receiver - something we arguably lack at the minute. He would give the offense another option to stretch the field. Last year he showed some promise and with a better QB, in a better situation, he could turn into a useful number #2 receiver. I'd take a punt on him for a mid to late round pick. 

Posted · Report post

sure. he'd probably be on the team longer than hixon, ginn, or edwards and could fight for WR1 if he's still playing at a high level when smitty retires.