rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

via twitter:

thedrivenc 3:09pm via Twitter for iPhone

Cam on if he's confident this O-line can protect him: "Absolutely. I feel safe back there."

Cam: "Everyone's pumped about this upcoming season, we're holding each other accountable for there workload, nothing more, nothing less."

Cam on being hit so much: "I'm back there and people have to understand I'm a football player."

Cam on not showing much: "If you wanted to go see a movie & the movie trailer was always on, you wouldn't be that excited to see the movie"

Cam: "We have a lot of guys on this active roster that are playing with chips on their shoulders, including myself."

Cam goes down the list of WRs the Panthers have and talks about each one of them and how confident he is in each and every one of them.

Cam on personal expectations for Panthers: "First...We have to start 1-0...We have to set ourselves up to start 1-0."

Cam: "We want to start 1-0 and that's our only goal(for now)."

Cam on if team is ready to be a playoff team: "I don't wanna blow smoke up y'all's behinds, I really do believe it, I really do believe."

Cam on SI covers ft. young QBs: "It's just another chip on my shoulder....It's a challenge for me to say 'Hey Cam, you need to step up'."

Cam on all the great work his foundation is doing: "I always said if I had an opportunity to make a big impact in my community then I would"

Cam when asked about giving us dirt on 89: "It's going to be a double-edged sword, if I stab him, he'll stab me back. I'm not touching that"

Cam: "There's no other player in the NFL that I would want to play with right now than Steve Smith....He brings out the best in everyone."

Cam when asked about college football: "I am a big fan of (Jadeveon)Clowney...He's a freak of nature....He's just a beast."

curious to see what specifically he said about the individual WRs.

i like his enthusiasm/optimism about the season. i just wish i shared it. those comments about the OL and feeling safe back there....ehhhh.

#2 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,738 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

All of the mature, smart things Cam says on a regular basis including this piece......

.........And on National TV they make a compilation of Cam and his very few bad moments, giving the entire country a disproportionate and inaccurate opinion of Cam

Fug You

#3 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

He interrupted one of the hosts when they started asking about who he sees as #2 and #3 reciever. Was practically tripping over himself to show confidence in the group as a whole.

#4 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,186 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

Inb4 Cam is losing for Jadeveon.

#5 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

FWIW, did the same with the O-line. Talked longer about the recievers though.

#6 panthers90

panthers90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

I think a lot of the O-line problems are gonna be masked by Cam's mobility. I think Shula and Rivera told him to stay in the pocket during the preseason.

#7 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,837 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

The line about the OL is such a lie

#8 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,302 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

The line about the OL is such a lie

Of course it is, but Cam isn't going to trash them.

#9 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,174 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

wow so he's on the show the day after solomon wilcots chewed marc james' ass out on the air when he was trying to talk about cam "not winning games"

#10 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,456 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

via twitter:

curious to see what specifically he said about the individual WRs.

i like his enthusiasm/optimism about the season. i just wish i shared it. those comments about the OL and feeling safe back there....ehhhh.

Love the first one statement.

Can one image if he had said that his O-line needs to tighten up? The endless cries of how immature he continues to be  would have been heard around the world despite many believing the Panthers's O-line is weak.  It's clear Cam knows the media is out for his blood at every turn.

Thanks for posting.

#11 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,394 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

I love when Cam makes an analogy.  You always have to go back a second time

#12 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,456 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

All of the mature, smart things Cam says on a regular basis including this piece......

.........And on National TV they make a compilation of Cam and his very few bad moments, giving the entire country a disproportionate and unaccurate opinion of Cam.

Fug You

And it's so obvious that it's sickening.

#13 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

wow so he's on the show the day after solomon wilcots chewed marc james' ass out on the air when he was trying to talk about cam "not winning games"

Oh wow, I just went and listened to it and boy did he, does that marc james dude usually sound like that much of a dumbass? Don't live near Charlotte so don't listen to it.

#14 Shermdog

Shermdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

I loved hearing him chew them out. He said everything I would want to say to them. After that segment they were all "offended" by how rude he was. I dont know why the panther players even talk to them. They are trolls. 

#15 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,085 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

Cam when asked about college football: "I am a big fan of (Jadeveon)Clowney...He's a freak of nature....He's just a beast."

nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com