Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cam newton interview on 'the drive'

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My wife hates the fact that when I am making love to her as I am about to.... you know.... I yell in my best Deion Sanders voice "CAM OHHHHHH CAM"
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hate to be negative at this point in the season so I'll just say he sounded " loose"

Posted · Report post

Hate to be negative at this point in the season so I'll just say he sounded " loose"

If you have thoughts like this, don't post it because it contributes nothing. 

Posted · Report post

wow so he's on the show the day after solomon wilcots chewed marc james' ass out on the air when he was trying to talk about cam "not winning games"

Its mind boggling how people seem to think Cam has had like 2-4 wins every season.  2 Seasons with Cam we have had a hair below average record.  Cam isn't perfect and he has a lot to improve on, but its freaking unbelievable that so many people think Cam is the reason we don't make the playoffs.

Yet somehow guys like Matt Stafford and Sam Bradford were number 1 picks with HUGE rookie contracts and combined they have 1 playoff appearance, yet nobody seems to think those teams have QB problems.  Show some freaking consistency here.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Its mind boggling how people seem to think Cam has had like 2-4 wins every season.  2 Seasons with Cam we have had a hair below average record.  Cam isn't perfect and he has a lot to improve on, but its freaking unbelievable that so many people think Cam is the reason we don't make the playoffs.

Yet somehow guys like Matt Stafford and Sam Bradford were number 1 picks with HUGE rookie contracts and combined they have 1 playoff appearance, yet nobody seems to think those teams have QB problems.  Show some freaking consistency here.

Yup it's ridiculous. I never hear the shit about cam that I do about bradford and stafford and their teams have done horribly. Staffords team even regressed like hell last year from the previous winning year yet the media doesn't say shit.

Posted · Report post

can someone post a link to the marc james and solomon wilcots audio please?

Posted · Report post

Yup it's ridiculous. I never hear the poo about cam that I do about bradford and stafford and their teams have done horribly. Staffords team even regressed like hell last year from the previous winning year yet the media doesn't say poo.

it's because nobody gives a poo about the lions outside of megatron and Cam is a divisive figure in sports talk.

Posted · Report post

Fucking Florio, always gotta hate.

Posted · Report post

i'm worried about the O-line too, but cam's confidence helps me, especially since we're running with the same starting front we had during our last-half winning streak, with kalil added for good measure (and wharton now.)

maybe we will all be pleasantly surprised.

Hmmm, well said. I never did think about it that way. We will have the same O line we had the 2nd half of last season but with Kalil and Wharton. That changes my view quite a bit when you put it that way. Well said.