Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

cam newton interview on 'the drive'

63 posts in this topic

Once the games start, none of this will matter.

Having at least a 2-2 record in Sept, with 2 wins at home would do a lot for this team, its fan base, and Charlotte in general.

Given the schedule later in the year, a 2-2 start would be the worst we could do and still contend for the division title.  3-1 or 4-0 would show we are a contender.  

1 person likes this

Some of you know this, some don't, either way I can't take this poo anymore.  Let's say one of you got to know someone on FNZ on a personal basis before the Dumb and Dumber Show began after they let Packman go.  If you had done that and you still knew them in a social media/FB/twitter/PS3/XBOX360/instagram kind of way and they TOLD you that Marc James kept this Huddle website up on either his computer or his newly acquired smartphone 24 hours a day and his only goal in life was to piss people off in this market to get ratings would you believe me?

I was told 2 weeks ago that Marc was told by the Suit to tone down the Panther/Cam hate and it was not pretty.  You could tell he backed off quite a bit.  He actually complained to the circle that he was just doing what he was taught in school to keep ratings up. 

Stay tuned to see if we can figure out if Mar with a **** James is indeed a registered user....a certain non-Panthers fan celebrity on FNZ promised me he is and he is "kinda active but you won't catch him, he slick".

Sleep with one eye open Marc.  Your boss is growing tired of you, your audience is growing tired of you, your co-workers are growing tired of you and Panthers' brass is growing tired of you.  Might be time for you to go back to Tampa.  You will not be missed.

3 people like this

If you have thoughts like this, don't post it because it contributes nothing. 

oh, ok

Some of you know this, some don't, either way I can't take this poo anymore.  Let's say one of you got to know someone on FNZ on a personal basis before the Dumb and Dumber Show began after they let Packman go.  If you had done that and you still knew them in a social media/FB/twitter/PS3/XBOX360/instagram kind of way and they TOLD you that Marc James kept this Huddle website up on either his computer or his newly acquired smartphone 24 hours a day and his only goal in life was to piss people off in this market to get ratings would you believe me?

I was told 2 weeks ago that Marc was told by the Suit to tone down the Panther/Cam hate and it was not pretty.  You could tell he backed off quite a bit.  He actually complained to the circle that he was just doing what he was taught in school to keep ratings up. 

Stay tuned to see if we can figure out if Mar with a **** James is indeed a registered user....a certain non-Panthers fan celebrity on FNZ promised me he is and he is "kinda active but you won't catch him, he slick".

Sleep with one eye open Marc.  Your boss is growing tired of you, your audience is growing tired of you, your co-workers are growing tired of you and Panthers' brass is growing tired of you.  Might be time for you to go back to Tampa.  You will not be missed.

If any of this is remotely true he needs to realize that controversy crap only works when a few people pull it, but in today's overhyped and overblown media environment it will blow up in your face.

dude is a fecking douchebag

I would not ever want to meet anyone on that program.  Taylor is a stuck up know it all, Tremain is/was/will always be an ignorant stain on the face of sports radio, and the other clowns are just there to give these dorks a punching bag to facilitate the facade that they are actually in a position to look down on somebody.

I can not see myself respecting any of them at all in person.  They're just... dumb.  Irrelevant and dumb.  I recently drove my wife's car to work to get it serviced during the day. I have satellite so I rarely subject myself to their predictable circus but she does not.  One ride home (about 40 minutes one way) and she now has a subscription.  I bet Sirius LOVES the triad region of sports fans. 

I want to say if they poo-canned Marc with a Y and the queen city beeyotch Taylor may have something.  But I would not put money on it.  Those clowns are so bad he may just be getting the benefit of the doubt based on comparison to them.  And that would not be saying much at all.

If any of this is remotely true he needs to realize that controversy crap only works when a few people pull it, but in today's overhyped and overblown media environment it will blow up in your face.

I have no reason to lie.  Truth kicked at least one faker in the nuts tonight.  Good luck you back-stabbing FNZ mothergrabbers.

I have no reason to lie.  Truth kicked at least one faker in the nuts tonight.  Good luck you back-stabbing FNZ mothergrabbers.

I was talking more about him using the controversy schtick, not that I didn't believe you.

dude is a fecking douchebag

I would not ever want to meet anyone on that program. Taylor is a stuck up know it all, Tremain is/was/will always be an ignorant stain on the face of sports radio, and the other clowns are just there to give these dorks a punching bag to facilitate the facade that they are actually in a position to look down on somebody.

I can not see myself respecting any of them at all in person. They're just... dumb. Irrelevant and dumb. I recently drove my wife's car to work to get it serviced during the day. I have satellite so I rarely subject myself to their predictable circus but she does not. One ride home (about 40 minutes one way) and she now has a subscription. I bet Sirius LOVES the triad region of sports fans.

I want to say if they poo-canned Marc with a Y and the queen city beeyotch Taylor may have something. But I would not put money on it. Those clowns are so bad he may just be getting the benefit of the doubt based on comparison to them. And that would not be saying much at all.

I think we just found out who Marc James is!!! You slick bastard.