Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cam newton interview on 'the drive'

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have no reason to lie.  Truth kicked at least one faker in the nuts tonight.  Good luck you back-stabbing FNZ mothergrabbers.

I was talking more about him using the controversy schtick, not that I didn't believe you.

Posted · Report post

dude is a fecking douchebag

I would not ever want to meet anyone on that program. Taylor is a stuck up know it all, Tremain is/was/will always be an ignorant stain on the face of sports radio, and the other clowns are just there to give these dorks a punching bag to facilitate the facade that they are actually in a position to look down on somebody.

I can not see myself respecting any of them at all in person. They're just... dumb. Irrelevant and dumb. I recently drove my wife's car to work to get it serviced during the day. I have satellite so I rarely subject myself to their predictable circus but she does not. One ride home (about 40 minutes one way) and she now has a subscription. I bet Sirius LOVES the triad region of sports fans.

I want to say if they poo-canned Marc with a Y and the queen city beeyotch Taylor may have something. But I would not put money on it. Those clowns are so bad he may just be getting the benefit of the doubt based on comparison to them. And that would not be saying much at all.

I think we just found out who Marc James is!!! You slick bastard.

Posted · Report post

I think we just found out who Marc James is!!! You slick bastard.

?

Posted · Report post

the Huddle is making me paranoid.

Dave Dameshek and now Marc James

Posted · Report post

dude is a fecking douchebag

I would not ever want to meet anyone on that program.  Taylor is a stuck up know it all, Tremain is/was/will always be an ignorant stain on the face of sports radio, and the other clowns are just there to give these dorks a punching bag to facilitate the facade that they are actually in a position to look down on somebody.

I can not see myself respecting any of them at all in person.  They're just... dumb.  Irrelevant and dumb.  I recently drove my wife's car to work to get it serviced during the day. I have satellite so I rarely subject myself to their predictable circus but she does not.  One ride home (about 40 minutes one way) and she now has a subscription.  I bet Sirius LOVES the triad region of sports fans. 

I want to say if they poo-canned Marc with a Y and the queen city beeyotch Taylor may have something.  But I would not put money on it.  Those clowns are so bad he may just be getting the benefit of the doubt based on comparison to them.  And that would not be saying much at all.

Who gives a poo at this point?  I tried to protect the innocent but after your post I might as well say who gives a fug about who spilled the beans?  I envy your SatRadio except in the AM.  I don't care what ANY of you say...I like Chris Mac.

If I could auto-click Mar with a kuunt James out of this market, it would have been done months ago.

Rolls, I respect you opinion, I respect your avi, I respect your disdain for FNZ in the PM hours.

Posted · Report post

I was talking more about him using the controversy schtick, not that I didn't believe you.

FP...you don't think I knew that?  Me and you go way back and you are welcome to call me out when I deserve it but this was a no-brainer.  I don't think I stated anything you didn't already know/assume.

I knew what you meant brah.

Posted · Report post

Who gives a poo at this point?  I tried to protect the innocent but after your post I might as well say who gives a fug about who spilled the beans?  I envy your SatRadio except in the AM.  I don't care what ANY of you say...I like Chris Mac.

If I could auto-click Mar with a kuunt James out of this market, it would have been done months ago.

Rolls, I respect you opinion, I respect your avi, I respect your disdain for FNZ in the PM hours.

I never listen during the day.

In the AM the station that airs fnz (PM) goes national with Mike n Mike (not a fan)

I have heard bustin loose and mac attack before.  they are fine.  Mac is pretty good.

I did not read any of the previous pages so I am not sure what was revealed, if anything.  I'm just chiming in on what I find to be a very poor example of local coverage for an outlet who has an excellent opportunity to have a really great show.  This area is teeming with opportunity with all the sports and rabid, diverse, vocal fan bases.

shame really that we have these clowns.  I liked the Packer/Killer schtick much more and its not even close.

Posted · Report post

I don't understand why you would listen to something you can't stand and pisses you off so much??? Change the channel!

If one of them are posting here, tell who it is, so we can expose them for what they are!!!

Posted · Report post

i can't stand the drive anymore. they are so full of themselves and marc james is a moron.  i'd rather listen to the guys on 730.  they at least talk about sports and not what food they have been eating for 5 minutes every hour or what television shows theyve been watching. 

Posted · Report post

Operation take down Marc James is underway. He blocked me from twitter after I pretty much told him what I think about him, apparently he's only a tough guy when behind a microphone. He can dish it out, but can't take it. The Panthers PR team should tell the Panthers players to avoid doing interviews with those self-important assholes. I can't believe Steve Smith even associates himself with those bitches.

Posted · Report post

Anyone who would like to watch the final preseason game against Pittsburg but is outside the viewing area, shoot me a message and ill help a friend out. Go Panthers.

Posted · Report post

the Huddle is making me paranoid.

Dave Dameshek and now Marc James

You're dameshek aren't you!!11!1!