Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's official: Panthers win the Armanti trade

50 posts in this topic

Posted

False.

Tell me how they are not tied. I could be missing something but as far as I know AE has 0 TDs and so does Dowling

Posted

I wanna know why nobody has made of a big deal out of our #3 receiver and training camp MVP Armanti Edwards being back at practice this week. Anyone notice that our Offense looked it's best with Armanti on the field in preseason game 1....coincidence? I think not.

Posted

I wanna know why nobody has made of a big deal out of our #3 receiver and training camp MVP Armanti Edwards being back at practice this week. Anyone notice that our Offense looked it's best with Armanti on the field in preseason game 1....coincidence? I think not.

That Armanti really opened up the offense for us.....just oozing play making skillz

Posted

Anyone who would like to watch the final preseason game against Pittsburg but is outside the viewing area, shoot me a message and ill help a friend out. Go Panthers.

Posted

#hurneymagic bitches

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I'm hindsight, we have not got the ROI expected. However, if Edwards has 500 yards and 5 TDs this year, we get to keep him for cheap and should still be a decent 3. However, we win the trade because we still have our guy.

Posted

That Armanti really opened up the offense for us.....just oozing play making skillz

Says his 82 yard reception and 68 yard punt return. A funny thing happened last night while I was watching a replay of the broncos and rams, tavon Austin was caught by the kicker. The guy is slow as molasses and is really be surprised if the Rams don't cut him mid season....

#yourallhaters

#idonttweetatall

Posted

Just because the Pats chose Dowling over Jabaal Sheard, Justin Houston or Randall Cobb does not make this a good trade even in hindsight

Posted

Says his 82 yard reception and 68 yard punt return. A funny thing happened last night while I was watching a replay of the broncos and rams, tavon Austin was caught by the kicker. The guy is slow as molasses and is really be surprised if the Rams don't cut him mid season....

#yourallhaters

#idonttweetatall

Tavon > Armanti

Really guy? Lol

#Endofstorynerd

Posted

nothing Joke Person ever says should be made a thread.

Posted

I thought so.

Posted

Just make you wonder why the best QB on the team is playing WR! SMH