• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

He is the real deal. He is accurate, he makes great decisions with the ball, makes excellent throws on the run.

#17 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

400+ passing yards and 3 TDs... against a perennial playoff contender in Green Bay.

With a perennial shitty secondary

#18 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

400+ passing yards and 3 TDs... against a perennial playoff contender in Green Bay.

I know a QB who put up similar numbers in his second game as a pro, against the World Champion Packers. He had a much less talented team around him.

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,962 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

I hoped you saw the game vs. GB last Sunday. That's why he's getting all the hype. The kid is an incredible athlete and damn accurate passer in the pocket. His ability to change game is unquestionable. Kaep just look like he knows the game of football.

As of right now, I have to say Kaep is the best young QB in the league.

#20 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Harbaugh who?

edit: sorry, not trying to detract from kap but harbaugh is an amazing coach and I'm still annoyed at JR over that comment :P

#21 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,452 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

kaep is a great qb. people on this board should stop diminishing his talent in comparison to Cam because harbaugh is bringing the absolute best out of him.

#22 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,205 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Greg roman has done an amazing job with that offense. I mean, he does a great job of covering up his weaknesses, focuses on the run game, and makes that offense look unstoppable.

#23 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,169 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

3 interceptions

#24 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

3 interceptions

*crickets*

#25 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,169 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

he's a good quarterback who unfortunately had a terrible game against a quality defense in an extremely tough stadium

i think it's time to sit him on the bench and see what mccoy has though.  there's no way he could be worse.

#26 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Well, one: Those in the Sports World don't seem to have an ax to grind with Colin they way they clearly do with Cam. Two: The 49ers have a real QB history. The Panthers don't and that could be because the Panthers are still a fairly young team. This team was franchised when, in the early 90's? That is still quite young. Three: Your most successful QB is a QB that only folks in Panther land seem to worship. Everyone in and out of the NFL world know who Steve Young and Joe Montana are. Those QB brought excitement to the Bay area the way Colin seems to be doing but Alex Smith may not have, so I guess that is why he's being compared to them. Who is Cam being compared to besides other black QBs who the media slowly but surely pushed out of the NFL with endless ridicules, taunting, and undermining? And, unlike the San-Fran crowd who seem to be embracing Colin, many of you have made it more than clear for various sad reasons, that Cam means nothing more to you than an end to your team's needs.

What I find quite funny about some of you is, how arrogant you are when it comes to the Panthers vs. other teams. Having confidence in your team is one thing but that is not what I see with some of you. Then reality kicks in and the endless hair pulling begins.

#27 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

he's a good quarterback who unfortunately had a terrible game against a quality defense in an extremely tough stadium

i think it's time to sit him on the bench and see what mccoy has though.  there's no way he could be worse.

Damn, three Ints and it's time to sit Colin on the bench? And here I thought that shallow impatience was only reserved for those players on the Panthers team. Eli is almost up to ten Ints in his last two games. What would like to do with him?

#28 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,169 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

Damn, three Ints and it's time to sit Colin on the bench? And here I thought that shallow impatience was only reserved for those players on the Panthers team. Eli is almost up to ten Ints in his last two games. What would like to do with him?

someone didn't get it

#29 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

kaep is a great qb. people on this board should stop diminishing his talent in comparison to Cam because harbaugh is bringing the absolute best out of him.

Which is what every coach is suppose to be doing with young QBs. I'll be honest, I looked at the Bills new QB and said, Damn that could have been/should have been Cam.

This team is destroying Cam. Colin, Russel, and even RG III are all given a chance to success with their team, while Cam is being made the sacrificial lamb on this Panthers team. How sad...

#30 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

someone didn't get it

I knew you were being sarcastic. :) i just had to add to the crazy talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com