Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lets look at this play setup

76 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

is dwill trying to be an between the tackles runner or is shula calling plays like he is?

regardless, i haven't been encouraged by the run game at all.

It's clear to me it's a run outside. Williams seals his dude inside and Brockel is heading out to block the DB. If Olsen had managed to make a block at all it'd be more obvious. 

DeAngelo just ran inside for some reason.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

actually maybe this thread should be about how done williams is. he hasn't been the same since Brad Hoover was cut while on the team charity cruise. he doesn't fight for yards anymore and goes down as soon as he's hit.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

good block by b will

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

sprinkle a 20+ yard run here and there and half the huddlers won't ever notice stuff like this.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

sprinkle a 20+ yard run here and there and half the huddlers won't ever notice stuff like this.

ah yes, the arian foster maxim. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

jesus christ rayzor what's with the pie

3sdc6l.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

itchy trigger finger.

just wondering, tho, if you've (or anyone else) had a chance to break down a comparison of william's runs vs. barner's runs this preseason?

i'm just wondering if it's just me who's been more impressed with barner than williams.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

itchy trigger finger.

just wondering, tho, if you've (or anyone else) had a chance to break down a comparison of william's runs vs. barner's runs this preseason?

i'm just wondering if it's just me who's been more impressed with barner than williams.

I haven't done a breakdown or anything but after watching the games once it looks like Barner is more decisive(and fast).

The holes are not going to stay open for long so we need to play the RB who can see it then get there quickly IMO.

Posted · Report post

well since fiz said it maybe people will start to get over the fact that .0003 20+ yard runs per game ain't poo you should be smokin...

Posted · Report post

That was a very good jouney into the deep recesses of our OC's mind as he says to himself " my boys did their job and didn't give up the ball or lose field position. Now it's up to ST coach and that punter." 3 and out  3 and out   3 and out. Why does that defense look so outta shape out there???

As for myself, well I'm suicidal. Being a panther fan is tough.

Posted · Report post

I would think this was an excellent write up, but then, boobs.

Boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I haven't done a breakdown or anything but after watching the games once it looks like Barner is more decisive(and fast).

The holes are not going to stay open for long so we need to play the RB who can see it then get there quickly IMO.

They're very different runners and Barner hasn't gotten to run with the 1s so it's kinda irrelevant.