Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2014 NFL draft prospects

DaCityKats    1,262

Yankey is the second best OG prospect in my opinion, behind Gabe Jackson. Both should be there when we pick in the 2nd but likely gone by the third. Sua-Fio has some very good aspects to his game but his fundamentals need work, especially his footwork.

he spent some time away doing a mission, so that probably hurt his development some.

monkey48    6

Yeah, I heard about that. It's a shame because if his fundamentals were better then he would be my no2 prospect over Yankey, Jackson is just a physical freak.

DaCityKats    1,262

week 8 standouts

Rashad Greene, WR FSU.

Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M

Eric Ebron, TE UNC

Jameis Winston, QB FSU

Michael Sam, DE/ OLB Mizzou

LaMarcus Joyner, CB FSU

Jadeveon Clowney, DE South Carolina

Jace Amaro, TE Texas Tech

Jeremy Gallon, WR Michigan

Jarvis Landry, WR LSU

Tre Boston, S UNC

David Yankey, OG Stanford

DaCityKats    1,262

Can anybody who watched the Tenn-Sc game tell me how Je'Wuan James performed against Clowney

every time i turned back to that game, he was line up over Tiny. another guy who i forgot to mention but seems to be doing well and is moving up the board is OT Corey Robinson South Carolina. he is a huge man, with decent feet. probably projects better at RT, but plays LT for the gamecocks.

monkey48    6

Never mind. I was just interested to see how James fared against a top DE prospect as I feel that he could be a serious replacement for Bell at RT in the middle-to-late rounds.

TMS3426    14

Check out Mizzou's WR's this weekend vs South Carolina.  They all have good size and can run.  L'Damian Washington is pretty special.  

Swaggasaurus    844

every time i turned back to that game, he was line up over Tiny. another guy who i forgot to mention but seems to be doing well and is moving up the board is OT Corey Robinson South Carolina. he is a huge man, with decent feet. probably projects better at RT, but plays LT for the gamecocks.

I really like Robinson...tough run blocker and a would be ideal RT.

Frank Hollywood    1,256

Colt lyria was a great TE prospect destined to go in the later rounds due to many character issues. He got popped with cocaine last night. Scratch him from the list.

monkey48    6

I'm not sure we're really in the market for a TE. Williams looks promising and we have so far avoided running many 2TE sets that would make adding another TE important. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    vv83