Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2014 NFL draft prospects

237 posts in this topic

Check out Mizzou's WR's this weekend vs South Carolina.  They all have good size and can run.  L'Damian Washington is pretty special.  

every time i turned back to that game, he was line up over Tiny. another guy who i forgot to mention but seems to be doing well and is moving up the board is OT Corey Robinson South Carolina. he is a huge man, with decent feet. probably projects better at RT, but plays LT for the gamecocks.

I really like Robinson...tough run blocker and a would be ideal RT.

Colt lyria was a great TE prospect destined to go in the later rounds due to many character issues. He got popped with cocaine last night. Scratch him from the list.

I'm not sure we're really in the market for a TE. Williams looks promising and we have so far avoided running many 2TE sets that would make adding another TE important. 

I'm not sure we're really in the market for a TE. Williams looks promising and we have so far avoided running many 2TE sets that would make adding another TE important. 

I'd like to actually see Williams play so we know what he has or doesn't have.  As far as I remember, he hasn't played in a real game yet this season.

I'd like to actually see Williams play so we know what he has or doesn't have.  As far as I remember, he hasn't played in a real game yet this season.

completely agree, we might have a stud or a bust, we just don't know.

completely agree, we might have a stud or a bust, we just don't know.

not sure I'd call a UDFA a bust, just making a roster is an achievement for someone like that, even if it's only one season.  But yeah, I actually rather hope we play him against Atlanta.  The season's growing shorter by the week and every week is another possible chance to see him that we don't use...

not sure I'd call a UDFA a bust, just making a roster is an achievement for someone like that, even if it's only one season.  But yeah, I actually rather hope we play him against Atlanta.  The season's growing shorter by the week and every week is another possible chance to see him that we don't use...

What I was meaning by bust was simply that he isn't going to be somebody we want on our roster going forwards. 

Anthony Barr vs. Oregon is interesting to watch right now.

I like this Jordan Zuwalt guy.he is all over the field, MLB.

1 person likes this

Oregon's D is so underappreciated. There's talent there and we'll need it. I'm willing to bet (with the exception of Ifo), Oregon's other DBs weren't on many draft boards... until last night.

In preparation for next year, we gotta draft a CB, OLB, and possibly a DE.