Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2014 NFL draft prospects

237 posts in this topic

Bradin Cooks is really good at the college level but, like Campanaro is going to be limited to the slot in the NFL. Fuller is good but not a shutdown tyoe corner in the way that Deion Belue projects to be. Both are expeceted to go somewhere from the 4th to the 5th.

i like Belue as well, he shut down Evans in the 2nd quarter until he got injured and left the game. but with Bama scheme, their DBs hardly back pedal.they run press man where they run the WR at the LOS, or play a read cover 2/4.

some big match ups to watch today in college football.

Jace Amaro, the TE from Texas Tech, is someone we should look at to pair with Olsen. We're always saying we miss Shockey. Well this guy would take care of that. He is statistically the best TE in FBS right now (granted it could be TTU's Air Raid offense)

Edit: nvm, missed the post above about Amaro

The Stanford-UCLA game, features plenty of talent, but both teams have interior OL talent as well, David Yankey for the Cardinal, Xavier Sua-Fila and Kevin Danser for the Bruins.

Mike Evans having himself a nice first Q, 4 catches for 140 and 2 td's

Evans finishes with 11 rec. for over 280 yards and 4TDs. Absolutely dominant against an otherwise-sound Auburn D.

Evans finishes with 11 rec. for over 280 yards and 4TDs. Absolutely dominant against an otherwise-sound Auburn D.

Evans was my favorite prospect before this and I like him even more now. Unfortunately I don't see him making it out of the top 10, possibly even top 5.

Rashad Greene showing nice YAC so far against Clemson. Not considered a first rounder at this point.

i like Belue as well, he shut down Evans in the 2nd quarter until he got injured and left the game. but with Bama scheme, their DBs hardly back pedal.they run press man where they run the WR at the LOS, or play a read cover 2/4.

Although he isn't a slot-in a play player, like almost all college players, his coverage skills, regardless of scheme, are still very good.

Rashad Greene showing nice YAC so far against Clemson. Not considered a first rounder at this point.

i like his game a lot, and after the process he should in the 2nd round consideration. he has 20+ TDs in 3 years, so the production is there.