Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2014 NFL draft prospects

237 posts in this topic

Nelly isn't Draft eligible. Only a true Sophomore. By the way, Lee had a really solid game last night. Made some great catches in tight spaces, and looked like he had some of that quick twitch movement after the catch. Seemed to have more trust in his knee & ankle then he has for a few weeks now....

Yeah I know, neither is Myles Jack but they stuck out to me. I was really impressed with Lee yesterday. He got hurt but came back in to catch that 4th down slant so they could kick the go ahead field goal.then limped back off.

1 person likes this

Yeah I know, neither is Myles Jack but they stuck out to me. I was really impressed with Lee yesterday. He got hurt but came back in to catch that 4th down slant so they could kick the go ahead field goal.then limped back off.

Yep, Lee gutted it out last night, and made some crucial catches throughout the game....

I'd like to add La'el Collins, underclassman OT from LSU who's 6'5, 321. Could leave early and be a late first or second round pick.

Road grader...I feel like a physical OT, without Otah's vagina and appetite would be a good direction for us.

Collins will likely go somewhere in the 2nd. He is predicted to move to OG in the NFL and, frankly, I think there will be better players at OT or OG left at that point such as Gabe Jackson or even Antonio Richardson. 

week 12 standoffs

Justin Gilbert, CB Oklahoma St. 6'0 200.

Marqise Lee

Carlos Hyde

Jeremiah Attaocha

Sammy Watkins

Tre Mason

Kareem Martin

Green-Beckham isn't eligible, but I do like him... a ton. He's the slower version of Megatron but Dorial might end up being the stronger and more physical receiver of the two.

Ealy reminds me alot of CJ. G-Man will definitely be looking to add depth at the DE position in case Hardy leaves. Keep on an eye on Stanford's Gardner too. He was having a great season before the injury.

I honestly believe we'll take a corner early in this draft. Norman is a goner and Dockery and/or Thomas could be released too. It'll either be Purifoy, Dennard or Ekpre-Olomu.

Green-Beckham isn't eligible, but I do like him... a ton. He's the slower version of Megatron but Dorial might end up being the stronger and more physical receiver of the two.

Ealy reminds me alot of CJ. G-Man will definitely be looking to add depth at the DE position in case Hardy leaves. Keep on an eye on Stanford's Gardner too. He was having a great season before the injury.

I honestly believe we'll take a corner early in this draft. Norman is a goner and Dockery and/or Thomas could be released too. It'll either be Purifoy, Dennard or Ekpre-Olomu.

Gettlemen has done great getting quality corners in FA. I'd like to see him continue that trend and go after a WR/TE or oline in the draft.

Gettlemen has done great getting quality corners in FA. I'd like to see him continue that trend and go after a WR/TE or oline in the draft.

Yeah, but he's done a very solid job in drafting them too in New York. I don't see him neglecting the secondary with a deep draft class this upcoming year.

The Panthers should be picking toward the end of the 2014 NFL Draft and one OL player to keep our eye on is  Iowa OT Brandon Scherff.

He hasn't received the media attention of other Big Ten blockers (like Michigan's Taylor Lewan, for example), but he's earning rave reviews from scouts, who view him as one of the country's most pro-ready offensive linemen due to his size, strength and versatility.

3 people like this

Wow, I almost forgot about Easley. He's been a terror for the Gators as a DE/DT. Dominique was heading to the first round prior to his season-ending injury. We could nab him up realistically inbetween rounds 3-4.

Odell beckham is gonna be a good one, if we could get him or Mike Evans in this draft we would have a #1 wideout again.

Jarvis Landry game is so smooth. He reminds me of Victor Cruz.