Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2014 NFL draft prospects

237 posts in this topic

Jarvis Landry is my number 2 guy if he comes out. Only behind Mike Evans. But I would prefer OL + Landry. He has incredible hands. I've been saying this since the beginning of the season.

Wow, I almost forgot about Easley. He's been a terror for the Gators as a DE/DT. Dominique was heading to the first round prior to his season-ending injury. We could nab him up realistically inbetween rounds 3-4.

He could be bpa and be the pick in one of those rounds.keeps dl rotation one of the best

He could be bpa and be the pick in one of those rounds.keeps dl rotation one of the best

Agreed. Him or Ealy would provide great depth to our rotation, and down the road be successors for either Hardy or Johnson. G-Man loves pass rushers. We'll definitely draft another one this off-season.

We could still use a number one type corner with some speed and man cover skills. Depending on free agency and who's bpa, corner may an option in round one.

Late first cornerbacks: Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State, my first choice

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Oregon

Kyle Fuller, Virginia Tech

Marcus Roberson, Florida

Bradley Roby, Ohio State

Eric Ebron will declare for the draft.  IMO first TE off the board.

Looks like Jace Amaro has surpassed him on a lot of boards. I would love for ebron to slip to us but if we keep winning theres no way.

Brandon Scherff OT Iowa is looking pretty good so far vs Nebraska. huge guy at 6'5 315, cbssports.com got him ranked as a 1st-2nd rounder.

Eric Ebron will declare for the draft.  IMO first TE off the board.

Even if we decided to go TE first in the draft Eric Ebron would probably be gone when our turn to pick arrived.

Looks like Jace Amaro has surpassed him on a lot of boards. I would love for ebron to slip to us but if we keep winning theres no way.

Thanks for the heads up,i didn't realize Amaro had passed  him. I checked WalterFootball and they predicted him to be selected by GB with the 17th pick in rd one.

They had Eric Ebron projected to go to NE one  pick ahead of us.

Cam Irvin, FSU offensive tackle, is apparently rumored to leave early along with FSU's top two receivers.

Gaines, CB for the Missouri Tigers is a name to watch out for. He's shutting down Evans like a boss.