Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 NFL draft prospects

237 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yep, he hasn't done much at all since first two drives. Not sure why they didn't have Belue on him to begin with honestly.

exactly. but Kirby made a nice adjustment, by putting their #1 vs Evans. helleva a run back by Vinny.

Posted · Report post

Yea that runback was nice. Manziel has made some AWFUL decisions in this game....

Posted · Report post

yeah, that 1st pick was a horrible decision. also Mariota has thrown for 350 in the 1st half.

Posted · Report post

I didn't think the fade was a bad decision necessarily, but it was just an awful throw. The second one I thought was a bad decision, WR was covered really well, and JF doesn't have the arm strength to fit the ball in that kind of window...

Posted · Report post

I didn't think the fade was a bad decision necessarily, but it was just an awful throw. The second one I thought was a bad decision, WR was covered really well, and JF doesn't have the arm strength to fit the ball in that kind of window...

it was covered completely. the CB had perfect position for every type of throw i thought.

Posted · Report post

it was covered completely. the CB had perfect position for every type of throw i thought.

Jump ball situation. Asking your WR to go make a play, or play DB if need be. He lead the WR too much though. WR also gave up on the route a bit as well.

Posted · Report post

Belue out the game because of cramps, and Evans wakes back up for a 90 yarder TD

Posted · Report post

Great play by Evans. Also good recognition by Manziel to realize Belue wasn't on Evans. 

Posted · Report post

Jump ball situation. Asking your WR to go make a play, or play DB if need be. He lead the WR too much though. WR also gave up on the route a bit as well.

thats why i dont like the decision because that play should have been for Evans. Jump ball for 6'5 guy would have been ideal.

Posted · Report post

280 yards and a TD, I'd take that all day.

Posted · Report post

I'm not taking anything away from him, the kid played exceptional football today. Just saying that it's a tough task to ask a DB to cover a WR for that long. Especially one as good as Evans.

Posted · Report post

he had a great day, but got missing when Deion Belue was on him for like 2-3 series. Belue left the game because of cramps and did not return in the 2nd quarter.