Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2014 NFL draft prospects

Yea that runback was nice. Manziel has made some AWFUL decisions in this game....

I didn't think the fade was a bad decision necessarily, but it was just an awful throw. The second one I thought was a bad decision, WR was covered really well, and JF doesn't have the arm strength to fit the ball in that kind of window...

I didn't think the fade was a bad decision necessarily, but it was just an awful throw. The second one I thought was a bad decision, WR was covered really well, and JF doesn't have the arm strength to fit the ball in that kind of window...

it was covered completely. the CB had perfect position for every type of throw i thought.

it was covered completely. the CB had perfect position for every type of throw i thought.

Jump ball situation. Asking your WR to go make a play, or play DB if need be. He lead the WR too much though. WR also gave up on the route a bit as well.

Great play by Evans. Also good recognition by Manziel to realize Belue wasn't on Evans. 

Jump ball situation. Asking your WR to go make a play, or play DB if need be. He lead the WR too much though. WR also gave up on the route a bit as well.

thats why i dont like the decision because that play should have been for Evans. Jump ball for 6'5 guy would have been ideal.

280 yards and a TD, I'd take that all day.

I'm not taking anything away from him, the kid played exceptional football today. Just saying that it's a tough task to ask a DB to cover a WR for that long. Especially one as good as Evans.

280 yards and a TD, I'd take that all day.

he had a great day, but got missing when Deion Belue was on him for like 2-3 series. Belue left the game because of cramps and did not return in the 2nd quarter.

he had a great day, but got missing when Deion Belue was on him for like 2-3 series. Belue left the game because of cramps and did not return in the 2nd quarter.

Sure he got stopped a bit in the 2nd quarter but didn't he dominate the man in the first quarter? 167 yards and a pass interference call in the first half... Sounds pretty dominate to me.