Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers at Steelers Gameday Thread

668 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If the first string O showed nothing the first 3 weeks then it really is pointless for them to play at all tonight. Plus it would be extremely depressing to watch our first string line get manhandled by guys who will be working as bouncers this time next week.

Sent from my DROID4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Does anyone know the status of how long starters will play?

Posted · Report post

I'll be watching the receivers all night.
Hixon, ginn, AE and gettis should all fight for that number three spot. I still think hixon wins. Great depth though.

Posted · Report post

I don't think RR has been playing starters game 4.....anyone remember?

I don't think he did last year but I remember Cam throwing a TD pass to shockey the first year and then they pulled the starters.

Posted · Report post

so I'm sitting down talking with this smoking hot milf and we get on the topic of football..  She asks me if Raleigh even supports the Panthers, serious question, so I laugh at the mere thought..  Then point out Charlotte is slightly better..  She laughs in agreement and starts to mention she's a fan of another team..  At that very moment I start to tease her that she's probly a-----   "I'm from Pittsburgh"....

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The trailer parks will be abuzzin tonight boys.

I'm not a UNC fan but I despise the SEC and ESPN so ill be flipping between those games. Believe it or not, there are people who are exclusively Appalachian State fans who didn't go to school there.

Posted · Report post

I say play the starting OL a series....Cam, 89 and Olsen however sit

i say play until we finally score a td, which could be the entire game so maybe not.

obviously those 3 should sit

Posted · Report post

god i hope they dont get jimmey hurt

Posted · Report post

Come on Jimmeh! Make a good showing bud!

Get ya outa here and land ya in a good spot where you can try for a starting job in a few years

Posted · Report post

I really hope the first team stays in the first quarter. we need as much momentum as possible going into week one.

Posted · Report post

I really hope the first team stays in the first quarter. we need as much momentum as possible going into week one.

Don't get your hopes up too high buddy.

Posted · Report post

I predict Ron will keep Cam in long enough to make a mistake and then bench him and not let him redeem it
4 people like this