Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers at Steelers Gameday Thread

668 posts in this topic

Posted

so I'm sitting down talking with this smoking hot milf and we get on the topic of football..  She asks me if Raleigh even supports the Panthers, serious question, so I laugh at the mere thought..  Then point out Charlotte is slightly better..  She laughs in agreement and starts to mention she's a fan of another team..  At that very moment I start to tease her that she's probly a-----   "I'm from Pittsburgh"....

So...you seeing her again?

Posted

So...you seeing her again?

the other one?  fug, I'm not a Jeremy Igo...

Posted

wait, who's the other one?

I got a Dead song ready..

Posted

The annual Steelers preseason game always makes me nervous.

Seems like this is always the game where somebody gets knocked out for the season.

Granted, this being the last game of the preseason would tend to lessen that impact. Still, hate to see that happen :(

Posted

This is a meaningless, boring game that is not worth parking. I suppose I will watch:

Clausen:  Can we get a few towels for him?

Travelle:  Maybe a half to test his conditioning.

Safety:  Who will get the jobs?

Scott: I think this guy has potential at G--maybe depth only, but when he gets in shape, he could be good.

Gettis/Edwards/Hixon---People are all tired of talking about what you could become--become it.

Posted

I don't think he did last year but I remember Cam throwing a TD pass to shockey the first year and then they pulled the starters.

Cam wasnt a declared starter in 2011. They made it a pretend QB battle. Plus it was the lockout year so guys needed reps

Posted

Let's see how well Jimmy plays tonight. I for one think he gets cut.

Posted

One series for both will be fine.

Posted

I just pulled into downtown charlotte from charleston and have seen substantially more Steelers fans then I have Panthers fans. its like I never left home. Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

The Steelers sucks now so all of those bandwagon fans will be hopping aboard another train soon.

1 person likes this

Posted

is this game going to be on TV?

Posted

I'll be watching the receivers all night.

Hixon, ginn, AE and gettis should all fight for that number three spot. I still think hixon wins. Great depth though.

According to Rivera it doesn't matter who is #3 because there will be packages for all of them. We'll see.