Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O-Line Performance? Nate Chandler? Couldn't see game.

36 posts in this topic

Posted

I wasn't able to see the game and was wondering how the backup oline looked tonight specifically Nate Chandler at LT. After that PFF article saying Chandler has been perfect so far in pass blocking it's peaked my interest considering the kid has come so far and I'm really pulling for him. Insight?

Posted

He's been in and out, but I haven't noticed any bad plays yet.

Posted

He's been in and out, but I haven't noticed any bad plays yet.

Going unnoticed is usually a good sign haha
1 person likes this

Posted

Anderson had time. Wharton looked good.

Posted

Watched him specifically on a couple of plays and he looked pretty decent. Not bad for a converted DT. I believe he makes the 53 man squad.

Posted

I noticed him once.

Jimmy fumbled and chandler hustled to the ball and knocked it out of bounds as a defender was jumping on it. I know this doesn't sound like much but little things like that add up

4 people like this

Posted

Pass protection looked good.

Still not enough of a push from the line to get the run game going, though. Less than 3 yds a carry so far.

1 person likes this

Posted

I noticed him once.

Jimmy fumbled and chandler hustled to the ball and knocked it out of bounds as a defender was jumping on it. I know this doesn't sound like much but little things like that add up

Preventing a turnover is huge.
1 person likes this

Posted

Watched him specifically on a couple of plays and he looked pretty decent. Not bad for a converted DT. I believe he makes the 53 man squad.

Didnt he convert from LT in college to DT?  That is what I thought, then now he is switching back to LT!

Posted

Didnt he convert from LT in college to DT? That is what I thought, then now he is switching back to LT!

I thought he was a TE lol poor kid.

Posted

His run blocking is still raw. He's more athletic than he is strong, so his pass protection has looked much better.

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought he was a TE lol poor kid.

according to wiki, Freshman year he was a OL, Sophomore year a TE, JR and SR year he was DL..

WOW

2 people like this