Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clausen is Done

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

lol... more of the "...but his contract is guaranteed so they can't cut him..." garbage.

C'mon, people, it's not like this team has never cut someone with a ton o'cash coming their way... (Jake)

Posted · Report post

colby cameron was better im sure. Don't know why we cut him

Posted · Report post

18lwmu.png

"Hey guys me too!!"

Posted · Report post

Do you guys realize he was running for his life? Lets throw Cam in the game with the 5th oline and Brenton bersin and whoever 83 was.

Posted · Report post

2010 flashbacks all night long.  Couldn't sleep and now here I am at work...0830 hours, no plans of doing anything productive all day long.  Yes Clausen fooled me but needs to be cut and yes, I will probably comment on any and all posts here today as I get paid while perusing the Huddle.

Hung over, Friday, no boss, Pickles sucks, hung over...it's going to be one of those days.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Do you guys realize he was running for his life? Lets throw Cam in the game with the 5th oline and Brenton bersin and whoever 83 was.

Your first experience watching Clausen behind center? Absolutely nothing changes when he has protection, he rolls out of the pocket every snap the wrong way right into the D-Line and either throws it away, underthrows the checkdown or takes the sack.

The kid isn't cut from NFL cloth.

Posted · Report post

For them to cut Colby Cameron who never started a preseason game, to force us to watch that Clausen performance last night, God he must have sucked!

Posted · Report post

No wat gettlemagic keeps clausen. Just no way

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Did Clausen score a touchdown this preseason?

Posted · Report post

yeah jimmy was ineffective playing with the scrubs. But one thing about the guy. when he is on the sideline, he is always talking to his teammates or looking at the books.   He  probably wont ever be tom brady but he  will make some team a decent back up behind a starting line that can give him time.   just needs to go and free up a roster spot for us.

Posted · Report post

<Mr. Gettleman, the Buffalo Bills are on line 3 and the Jets are still on hold.>

Posted · Report post

Jimmy's uncle