Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gettis left the game (hamstring).

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't find it on the rotoworld website, but the phone app listed it. 

Gettis left Thursday's preseason game with a hamstring injury and will not return, Panthers.com Bryan Strickland reports.

ruh roh raggy :(

Posted

To me a hamstring 9 times out of 10 is due to poor conditioning. I feel like especially is WRs ran sprints the whole offseason or even part of it there would be less hamstring injuries in general.

In saying that I have been pulling for Gettis since day one and will continue to do so. I have a feeling that we are going to get to see plenty of all of our WRs this year.

Posted

He actually never entered the game, he pulled it warming up.

Rivera said he doesn't know how bad it is, and they're going to take a look at it.

Posted

IR lol

1 person likes this

Posted

cut time

Posted

it shouldn't be serious....probably trying to save himself from injury...I'm sure he wouldn't get cut..

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't find it on the rotoworld website, but the phone app listed it. 

ruh roh raggy :(

Can you imagine how pissed he probably is right now if those TDs that Ginn caught today were "supposed" to be his routes in the game... Purely speculation of course, but I bet he'd be pissed

Posted

I hope for his sake that he had his spot pretty much on lock, else he might not be a Panther after this weekend.

Posted

he'll likely still make the team... if we run with six receivers who's going to take his spot? bersin? lol

Posted

I wouldn't have let him dress if he had a hang-nail,

Posted

he'll likely still make the team... if we run with six receivers who's going to take his spot? bersin? lol

Well, I found it odd they made a point to mention he was actually much higher on the depth chart than many believed....

Ability to actually suit up probably will factor

Also, don't overlook the entire camp we had....Gettis didn't impress per reports despite his ever growing fan club