Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future of the Funchise

If and when I ever get married, my wife is going to have a lot to deal with.

37 posts in this topic

I'm here for the free pie?

hey man... fug you. 

here's your pie :)

1 person likes this

You will find a beautiful Christian woman who will share in your passion for the Panthers just as I have! My wife knows more about sports in general than most guys do. You will be blessed my brother.

TCF I live in Atlanta... The odds of that happening are as slim as the Falcons winning more than one Playoff game.

hit that thang once for me son...............

2 people like this

Seriously, a girl in Panthers blue and black might as well be a supermodel to me.

1 person likes this

TCF I live in Atlanta... The odds of that happening are as slim as the Falcons winning more than one Playoff game.

Don't speak curses like that. While it may seem like truth, it's a curse... I think u will be blessed; The Lord works in mysterious ways. It's not only possible but probable. You'll see soon enough

1 person likes this

My gf lives in Atlanta, she's a Falcons fan, and I'll probably be moving there soon. 

What I'm trying to say is that your life could be worse. 

2 people like this

I knew my gf was good poo when she witnessed me destroy my remote when naka gave up that Hail Mary in Atlanta.

2 people like this

Don't speak curses like that. While it may seem like truth, it's a curse... I think u will be blessed; The Lord works in mysterious ways. It's not only possible but probable. You'll see soon enough

I wish I could double pie you just for believing :)

My gf lives in Atlanta, she's a Falcons fan, and I'll probably be moving there soon. 

What I'm trying to say is that your life could be worse. 

when you get down her contact me

1 person likes this

Booom!

1 person likes this