Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teeray

Poll: Preseason is now over, how do you feel?

Preseason is over, how do you feel   133 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the preseason is over, how do you feel this season is going to go?

• Super Bowl
    • Playoffs? Playoffs?
    • Rivera's third verse, same as the first, sub .500 I am, I am
    • Jadavean Clowney, come on down. You are the next contestent for franchise savior
    • pie

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

The question is, would you take 3 shots of tequila right now if it guaranteed a week 1 win?

...can I chase it with an Agave Wheat?

1 person likes this

I voted typical Rivera but I could actually see us losing the first game but be 2-1 heading into the bye.

I think we can win @Arizona, the Vikings will be a test. We all know AP is a beast and I wonder how the front 7 holds up. I still think we can win though. I think we can beat the Rams. Lose @49ers and on MNF against the Pats. Lose @ Dolphins, beat Jets. I think we split with all teams in our division. (I know that's a cop out answer)

That leaves us at: 9-7. With three division losses we barely miss the playoffs.

Your call: Is Rivera fired?

I feel pretty.

Tired. Confused. A little hungry. Kinda sticky.

About as excited as I was before the 2010 year.  It has the feeling of a boom or bust year.  Either everything is going to come together or everything is going to fall apart.  Hard to see the players rallying around their coach if they start 2-8 again.  

if we make the playoffs i think we will see a strong run just because of the way Cam is wired.

In the words of Lord Humungus "No more games, no more games! We are here for a purpose!" There should be no excuses a lot of the less than stellar positions on the team have been addressed.

The O-Line and secondary are still shaky but most of those same players we're there last year and the team was in plenty of positions to win games. This team should at the very least be in contention for a playoff position.

This franchise doesnt need clowney it needs olinemen

Amen I would take Hurst over Clowney any day of the week

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

5-11 last in the NFC South!

I'm going to report you. Not because of your horrible profile pic, or even this tasteless post... But because you have blatantly stolen Floppins 2 year AE Adopt-A-Panther sig. I hope a mod see's this and removes it asap.