Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers General Observations of a Unique Nature

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice work

Posted

Awesome stuff

Posted

y u no talk about ginn ?

but thanks, good write up.

Posted

The o-line looked a skosh better this week

Posted

I watched the ESPN sportscenter highlights of the game. They spent more time showing insignificant Pitt RBs running 12 yard gashes over a flailing Fua, and briefly showed Ginn's long TD. Mainly focused on Pitt RB though.

1 person likes this

Posted

First off, the Panthers may have the most attractive Topcat squad they have ever had. There are quite a few really good looking gals there to get the crowd motivated.

carolina-topcat.jpg

She is my fav. for sure. But that's just me.

Nice write up Zod. And I agree on Ricky. I think he's a X-factor with the WR's that nobody is really noticing.

1 person likes this

Posted

No pictures of Nina?

Posted

DJ Moore got my respect last night. When Jon Beason went down from a block on a Pittsburgh running play, Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey gave a little extra curricular shoving to Beason after the play was over. DJ Moore wasn't having that, and threw his 190 pound frame into Pouncey's 300 pound frame. Thats how you show your dedication to your team young man.

D04_4123.jpg

nuff said..

Posted

Josh Norman is developing into a shut down corner. He still has much to learn, but has the physical tools needed to succeed at a very high level. One thing I was noticing last night was his reach. Norman appears to have an insane wingspan. This is a huge advantage, allowing him to play much taller than he actually is. I would imagine his wing span is somewhere around 6'3, despite what Leonardo Davinci says it should be on his 6 foot frame...

josh-norman-panthers.jpg

That's interference :lol:

But they say the good ones get away with it, so...

Posted

Noticed at the Bears game, the Top Cats are much better looking this year...and BOOBS! A number of them are packing some serious heat compared to years prior.

Posted

Noticed at the Bears game, the Top Cats are much better looking this year...and BOOBS! A number of them are packing some serious heat compared to years prior.

The new uniforms show them off for the first time ever.