Does FUA make the 53?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#46 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

Fua probably makes it just bc of the numbers RR wants on the DL. We probably would need a Giants or Charger to be cut the FO is familiar with to be cut to replace him

#47 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Fua is playing a litle better but he is still a third string DT at best.

Naka PD was a nice one btw. If i have to choose between the 2 i'll pick Naka over Fua.

#48 kls11310

kls11310

Cam2SmittyAllDay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:15 AM

Not sure about FUA i think ron loves him but Naka continually rotates in with the 1st team, has been used extensively on special teams and was a fuggin captain last night for the 4th preseason game... Why do people say he won't be here next week? That sure seems like he's part of the 53 to me

#49 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

I have to believe that Terrell McClain wasn't this bad.

Sent from my SGH-T999

#50 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,692 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

I see no reason why he should. Our DEs sometimes slide into DT on passing downs. Fua gets no penetration, so he isn't a UT. He constantly gets pushed around, so he is'nt a NT. He has no use on this team. I think it's more likely we keep 5 DEs than 5 DTs.

#51 FuaMeOnce

FuaMeOnce

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

YOU GAT DANG RIGHT MY BOY FUA MAKES DA ROSTERSS! WOOT.

Gaydosh couldn't unseat the Fat Ubiquitous Asslicker. I think Rivera really likes him and he makes the 53.

#52 panthers90

panthers90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

I think a big part of why the Eagles first team abused us had something to do with who was playing DT... hint hint, it was Fua

#53 FuaMeOnce

FuaMeOnce

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

I think a big part of why the Eagles first team abused us had something to do with who was playing DT... hint hint, it was Fua

Did you know Fua once saved a bus load of blind puppies with his left hand while sacking both Tom Brady and Peyton Manning with his right hand, while serving food to the hungry with his feet.

#54 Krucid

Krucid

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

I don't understand how a man so big gets pushed back and falls over almost every play. Hopefully he gets cut along with pickles. I swear pickles is a disaster.

#55 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

Sinking Ship

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

I took a massive Fua after I got back from Chipotle.

#56 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

I think we go 5 deep at DT and DE. So yes, he makes the team.

#57 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,654 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

I took a massive Fua after I got back from Chipotle.

ahh a gluten free Fua then. /Nod /Point

Ive heard of him described as cerebral multiple times. . . . heh, ya im not kiddin.

#58 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,515 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

There is not one valid reason why he should make this or any roster. He can't rush the passer he can't shed blocks, he can't diagnose plays, he can't hold gaps or command a double team. He's not a leader or a philanthropist in the community. He doesn't give speeches in the locker room or get the guys fired up on the sideline.

What does he do? He gets pushed off of the line at the snap, he's consistently held up by one lineman, he's always out of position, he is the last one off at the snap and is the last one to the ball.

But hey, the coaches know right?

#59 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

Sinking Ship

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

There is not one valid reason why he should make this or any roster. He can't rush the passer he can't shed blocks, he can't diagnose plays, he can't hold gaps or command a double team. He's not a leader or a philanthropist in the community. He doesn't give speeches in the locker room or get the guys fired up on the sideline.

What does he do? He gets pushed off of the line at the snap, he's consistently held up by one lineman, he's always out of position, he is the last one off at the snap and is the last one to the ball.

But hey, the coaches know right?

Fua seriously hurts my heart when I watch him play. I've never seen a player fail so bad consistently and never learn from his mistakes. There are times he's right beside the ball carrier but too slow to even lay a hand on him, others where he gets thrown like a rag doll. If he makes the final 53 I might have a heart attack during the season and I'm only 24. 

#60 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

i don't see him or naka or clausen being on the team next week. i think they are all three gone.

We will see...but I can't believe Naka gets cut. From what I have seen out of Mitchell this pre-season, Naka looks to be a  more reliable option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com