Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Guy on reddit posts about his experience at game last night

73 posts in this topic

My woman is from Akron, OH and went to Ohio State. She's been down here for a few years and said panther games, especially during the months of Aug/Sept/early October is the only time where she has felt "underdressed" attending a FB game.

She describes it as a "cocktail party" with a football game afterwards that most people don't seem to concerned about who wins or loses.

Well damn that's not good

People like some of you drunken childish asshats are why the rest of us have stopped attending games and the NFL is worried about attendance dropping.  Who the fug needs to get drunk and get in  a fight to prove they are a " fan "?

4 people like this

I was at the Raiders game last year and they may be near the top as well. Almost 2 big ass fights in my section alone. I still rember two morons in Bo Jackson jerseys cussing and yelling the entire game right in front of an usher and nobody asked them to pipe down. No real surprises there I guess.

Ha I was in that section I think. One of those guys looked like a meth head. But those are Raider fans for ya

The one time I went to a BOA home game, I screamed my head off till I couldn't talk the next day and didn't have any problem. It was a blast.. so I don't get what ya'll are talking about. Are you sure the guy wasn't absolutey drunk and cursing everything that moved?

I threw a folding chair at a UNC frat guy back in 1997 or 98 when he walked by talking poo

1 person likes this

no issues in my section. this italian dude who had never been to a game before was going crazy alongside me while these two drunk hillbillies in the section next to us playfully razzed every Steelers fan that came his way without the slightest hint of malice

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

These days people who yell and curse every other word annoy me. Which is why I enjoy watching games on my couch. Plus there's no line to poop.

1 person likes this

I stand up and yell on 3rd down and nobody has asked me to be quiet or sit down.