Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ted Ginn Jr., Annual Pre-season All-Pro? Well...no.

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I think he will become the new randy moss but a little less crazy

2 people like this

Posted

New beginning for him might be just what he needed. Hope the best for him

Posted

He is a good fit for this particular offense.  Not sure I would want him in a WCO, but what we are doing is tailor made for that sumbitch.

1 person likes this

Posted

I also know this...he isn't catching the ball with his body. 

Kid looks good so far which is all we can go on.

Also, pie for the research.  Stuff like this is why I keep this site pulled up all-day at work and I lurk here at night.  You guys are better than Facebook.

3 people like this

Posted

Has he even actually dropped any passes yet?  That's his biggest knock.

I know he looked lost a few times in that Chicago game (whether it was him or DA I don't know... but they obviously weren't on the same page), but I don't really remember him dropping any catchable passes.

Posted

Seems like I remember a few hitting him in the hands and he just dropped them, but I couldn't give you specifics and I could just be wrong.

Posted

Seems like I remember a few hitting him in the hands and he just dropped them, but I couldn't give you specifics and I could just be wrong.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did, everyone has a case of the dropsies every now and then.  I just didn't see anything so outstanding that made me go, "Oh... that's what they mean..." when it comes to his hands.

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

It wouldn't surprise me if he did, everyone has a case of the dropsies every now and then. I just didn't see anything so outstanding that made me go, "Oh... that's what they mean..." when it comes to his hands.

Agree and hands are correctable. That was the biggest knock on LaFell coming out of LSU and he's become pretty damn reliable.

If I was a WR and anyone EVER questioned my hands I'd hit the Juggs machine until the damn thing broke down.

2 people like this

Posted

Agree and hands are correctable. That was the biggest knock on LaFell coming out of LSU and he's become pretty damn reliable.

If I was a WR and anyone EVER questioned my hands I'd hit the Juggs machine until the damn thing broke down.

Yeah, I'd take issue with my hands being questionable if my job revolved around using my hands to catch.

Posted

OLD Daunte Culpepper, Cleo Lemon, Chad Pennington, Chad Henne, Alex Smith